New Hero Buff

Blondie_

Hey Guys, 
 I finally have the motivation to write here and I feel very happy to mention it and if in case it gets implemented in the game.

I was going through the tutorial of the game and watching other people play and I came across the Heroes of every other civilization, they all have Different kinds of buffs which is very fair, but it gave me an idea, Those heroes that have an aura around to motivate the units or regenerate the health of soldiers (eg Chanakya from Mauryan Empire)

So If there's a Hero that can acquire the ownership of the buildings given that the Enemy Structures are exposed to the aura of the New Hero, just like Buddha convinced others to join him.

In this case the player team can acquire the ownership of the enemy structures just like when a raid happens and it degrades over time(if no  unit is garrisoned). Now it may sound not So Fair but the civic centres will not be affected as well as the enemy's organic units.

I guess the game needs such kind of hero :)

Please let me know what you guys think also let me know if it needs to be elaborated more.

Edited by Blondie_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1