Jump to content

amateurgamer

Community Newbie
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by amateurgamer

  1. Thanks! That makes a lot of sense! I'll be sure to check other scenarios and binaries then. In addition, I was asking about making changes like structure availability. Is that also something I can edit via Atlas or is that a script thing? Thanks for the link! I'll be sure to check it out.
  2. Hi, I wanted to dive in with making a scenario but it's definitely a lot to take in. My scenario is pretty "straightforward." It has a player with some buildings and a few units on a map, and one or two attack waves. From what I've seen, there are three files tied to each scenario: pmp, xml and js. Is the xml the file where I change certain aspects of the game? For instance, maybe I don't want a forge to be buildable. Do I look in the forge template, copy the changed parameter into my xml file and that will overwrite the base game parameter? js is what I'm assuming the scripts and triggers? I'm guess things like the text in the tutorial and attack waves are all done through there? Are there any good guides on getting started with that? Atlas has been pretty intuitive so I think I can learn that through experimentation. Thank you, AG
×
×
  • Create New...