Jump to content

Altay

Community Newbie
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altay

  1. Hi, Following up on this — I hadn't received a response from the translation leads I reached out to, so as suggested, I'm reaching back out here to see if we can find a solution. Thanks!
  2. - Thanks for the info! I've noticed there are quite a few parts waiting for approval (other than the ones I translated myself), and they all seem to be translated correctly. Quick question — how can I join the team that reviews/approves translations (specifically for Turkish)? Would love to help out with that too if possible. Thanks!
  3. Hello, I'm curious about when and how the Turkish translations we make via Transifex get integrated into the game. Are translations merged on a specific release cycle, or updated instantly? I'd appreciate it if anyone with knowledge on this could share some information. Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...