Jump to content

Caroby

Community Members
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Contact Methods

  • Lobby Name
    Caroby

Caroby's Achievements

Tiro

Tiro (1/14)

8

Reputation

  1. The first time it happened we didn't understand that the game went out sync and my brother ran another instance of the game, just at the end we realised we were not at the same game for a while, because we were playing at the same time against the AI. But I will try that if it happens again. Another importante thing for me is that here where I'am, when I'm playing at my PC that has a much better graphic card, it is not rare to have a short power loss. And as I have a public IP address usually I'm the host for the match and if there is a power loss we lose the match. It happened twice last week and that was frustrating.
  2. Yes, just add to the user.cfg the config: host.autosave.interval = "60" the value is set in seconds.
  3. Hi guy me and my friend was trying 0.A.D over network (LAN) but we run out some problems due to losing connection from clients(poor wifi signal from one of the clients). ChatGPT suggested that if we save it we may restore and continue our gameplay without problem, but it is not easy to remember to keep saving just in case, then I asked GPT to create a mod to autosave and it did and it works very well and I would like to share. I don't know it already exists but GPT said there is not such native function. The default autosave time is 300s, but I changed mine to 60s and it doesn't freeze the game while saving. More instructions at github. https://github.com/tiekookeit/0ad_mod_autosave
  4. Now it does! https://github.com/tiekookeit/0ad_mod_buildings_focus_extra_keys/commit/967561de7ffb0855d73cc7eb3d69e195bfe167dd
  5. Didn't know that. I will try that later, I saw this mod but judged that by the name and it didn't catch my attention.
  6. not anymore, I got my H key working perfectly now hahaha, much better experience.
  7. Helo everyone, I tried 0AD long ago. like 2013 and never tryed that again since then. This month I was look for some game to get addicted and I gave 0AD a try and then I remered why I just gave up that in 2013, because I was too used to play Age of Empires2 and 0AD for me was missing the constructions hotkeys, anyway I played some matches and the game is much better and beautiful now. Then this idea came to my mind "What if GPT could solve this construction keybinginds problem", I tried that and it did the job and it works very well. I would like to share for those who think that constructions keybindings is importante. https://github.com/tiekookeit/0ad_mod_buildings_focus_extra_keys GG everyone
×
×
  • Create New...