Unable to log in or create a new account

Chryasor

So, I'm not entirely sure is this should be here or not, but its quite simple.
When i started up 0 A.D I was still logged in, but after playing a singleplayer game and going to open the multiplayer lobby, i had been logged out.

Tried to log in "Authenticaion failed. ncorrect pssword or the account does not exist" multiple times with each password I could have used.

So I tried to create a new account, I wrote in a new username, password, read the terms and clicked the circle to confirm this, all good, click "register" button, and then some red text appears saying : "reigstering..." for about a second before dissapearing, and nothing happens after that. I try again, same result. Tried a few times with a few different names by now, won't work. Tried to reinstall the game, didn't work either. Tried on another computer, same problems

Authentication failed sounds rather like the wrong user/password than being banned.

The registering of the one new account might however have triggered someone to ban, what was your username?

To protect from spam and trolls, when an IP registered one account, the same IP has to wait some time to be able to register again, which were the last issues you must have encountered.