Thanks stanislas69 for your reply.
1. I hope i understand this correctly. I need one file for the mesh and rig (e.g. MyUnit.dae). And I need seperate animation files (e.g. MyUnit_idle, MyUnit_walk, MyUnit_death etc..?
If so...Does the mesh needs to be in T-pose? Do the names need to be exactly the same?
2. I would love to get some help with this, as I have never done this. About your tool, that would be a lot easier. Are you willing the share this tool and explain how it works?
3. Woww that's a lot, great!
4. Specific UV maps? Well I think i have those...
Couple other questions...
5. Do I need to have seperate material files? Where are they defined within the assets?
6. Can a mesh have multiple sub-materials?
7. Can the engine read other animations besides the standard walk/death/idle/flail/attack.?
Like for example a special attack or something..?
8. What is the average size/dimensions of the models for units?
9. What is the textures size limit? 1024x1024?
I attached a test idle animation in the hope someone could tell me what I have to edit to make this unit compatible for the game,