assistence for Cfg

Helldogz91

I could need some assitence for changing my Config file.

I'm using a keyboard with a german layout. This seems the reason to my why i cant rotate buildings with [ and ] before palcing them.

In some cases i find this realy necessary.

So this is what i did so far:

made a new file at

%appdata%\0ad\config\local.cfg

with:

rotate.cw = "AnyCtrl+Q"     ; Rotate building placement preview clockwiserotate.ccw = "AnyCtrl+E"     ; Rotate building placement preview anticlockwise

in an eralier version with "Ctrl" instead of "AnyCtrl".

Both had the same results:

The buildings wont turn. When pressing Ctrl+Q nothing happend and Ctrl+E turned the camera counter clock wise. Any idea, were the problem is?

I could need some assitence for changing my Config file.

I'm using a keyboard with a german layout. This seems the reason to my why i cant rotate buildings with [ and ] before palcing them.

In some cases i find this realy necessary.

So this is what i did so far:

made a new file at

%appdata%\0ad\config\local.cfg
with:

rotate.cw = "AnyCtrl+Q"     ; Rotate building placement preview clockwiserotate.ccw = "AnyCtrl+E"     ; Rotate building placement preview anticlockwise
in an eralier version with "Ctrl" instead of "AnyCtrl".

Both had the same results:

The buildings wont turn. When pressing Ctrl+Q nothing happend and Ctrl+E turned the camera counter clock wise. Any idea, were the problem is?

In your local.cfg file, are those options inside a [hotkey.camera] section? Alternatively you can name them e.g. hotkey.camera.rotate.ccw.

I'm not clear on what you're reporting. These options worked before but don't work in A19?