Punjab 3 map unplayable, terrible lag

Madbyte

Hi,

I was playing the game for almost a year. In my experience I'm experimenting more lag with this last version Alpha 13 Magadha. I was playing almost all the maps with a descent lag but I come to this new map Punjab 3. Like all the maps, in the start, the game stays fluid and fast but after some time, and for this special map, after adding some buildings and units, the game is being updated once per second. I had never experienced before this lag in the game and I did play Punjab 1 y 2 ok. I tried disabling some screen features and settings with no luck. I'm just playing maps for two players.

I attached the profile.txt and system_info.txt

Regards.

profile.txt

system_info.txt

Edited by Madbyte

The problem is likely with the elephant dropsite. The AI's units get stuck around the elephant trying to drop off their resources, whereas there isn't a problem like this against human players. If it happens again, open the Development Console (ctrl-D), reveal the map, set to control all units, then find where the AI's units are bottlenecked and either delete the elephant or move the units out of the way. Once the game's lag goes back to normal you can turn everything back off in the dev console and resume play.