Cannot build 0AD on Windows

I have downloaded the trunk and followed the instructions in http://trac.wildfire...ildInstructions but I have problems with the following step:

The Visual Studio project/solution files are automatically generated from the source files:

• Run build/workspaces/update-workspaces.bat.

Removing the @echo off this is what I get:

E:\!Proyectos\0AD\trunk\build\workspaces>update-workspaces.bat

E:\!Proyectos\0AD\trunk\build\workspaces>rem @echo off

E:\!Proyectos\0AD\trunk\build\workspaces>rem ** Create Visual Studio Workspaces on Windows **

E:\!Proyectos\0AD\trunk\build\workspaces>cd ..\premake

E:\!Proyectos\0AD\trunk\build\premake>if not exist ..\workspaces\vc2005\SKIP_PREMAKE_HERE premake4\bin\release\premake4 --outpath="../workspaces/vc2005" --collada vs2005
.../!Proyectos/0AD/trunk/build/premake/extern_libs4.lua:363: attempt to call field 'getversion' (a nil value)

E:\!Proyectos\0AD\trunk\build\premake>if not exist ..\workspaces\vc2008\SKIP_PREMAKE_HERE premake4\bin\release\premake4 --outpath="../workspaces/vc2008" --collada vs2008
.../!Proyectos/0AD/trunk/build/premake/extern_libs4.lua:363: attempt to call field 'getversion' (a nil value)

E:\!Proyectos\0AD\trunk\build\premake>if not exist ..\workspaces\vc2010\SKIP_PREMAKE_HERE premake4\bin\release\premake4 --outpath="../workspaces/vc2010" --collada vs2010

E:\!Proyectos\0AD\trunk\build\premake>cd ..\workspaces

I have no idea what's the problem here. I have VS2010 Ultimate, and I have tried to run the bat from the vs commandline.

Any idea?