Input Events

Alright, so I'm trying to figure out where the input events are in the source code. If this project were in java, it would have event listeners to perform an action upon a mouse click or key press, but I can't find anything even remotely along those lines. Where is the code for input events and the resulting actions located?

I think you would probably want to look at binaries/data/mods/public/gui/session/input.js. Some other files in those folders might be relevant as well. You will find that these often call simulation components, http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/SimulationArchitecture gives an overview of the simulation system. The js parts are in /home/jonathan/programming/0ad/binaries/data/mods/public/simulation the components folder contains the simulation components and the helpers folder has some stuff which they use, commands.js is an important file since it handles commands sent to entities. The C++ components are found in source/simulation2.

There is a lack of high level documentation for the game unfortunately, hopefully this will help you a bit.