How do you organise your appointments and things you need to do?

I've used Sunbird since about 2004 (version 0.2a - I don't fancy upgrading since the newest version (0.3) sounds like it has less features than 0.2, and everything would probably break) - it doesn't seem like a particularly great program, so I wouldn't really recommend it, but it works well enough for my simple needs of specifying individual or recurring things. Then in a morning I just look at what I have to do for that day, and try to remember as much as is necessary, which is usually easy since there's only one place-time that needs remembering. Or in extreme cases, where there's two or more things to remember, I make rough notes on a piece of paper and only have to avoid losing it for one day :)

heh, interesting question. I've had TODO lists for quite a while because at some point I just couldn't trust my memory (either it's getting worse, or there's just more stuff to keep track of :) ). About 2 months ago those were just constantly getting longer, so here's what I do now.

Separate plain text files for: calender (future appointments), todo (<- that day), mid-term stuff that needs to be done and recurrent weekly times, e.g. sports.

Each of those are displayed (via notepad) on every Windows startup, and I copy stuff for that day into the TODO (only takes a few seconds). Over the day, I always check back at the computer what's next and tick those off :D

A bit primitive, but it works.

Actually, I usually write it on my cellphone. It's pretty nice. Ya know, the alarm will go off whenever I need to do something. THough, most of my appointments are not very important. Infact, I really don't have a whole lot of appointments!!! Hahaha.

Can answer really fast

I dont.

I never organise them. I just ask classmates about homework (never really do them anyway), i know when its CS practice, and soccer practice, and i dont really do much more than that.

But use a diary, i did that a couple of years ago, not to write "oh, she looked at me again, with that strange look, oh, i think i love her", but to write tasks and all that, what you are suppose to have done by that day =>

Outlook to manage e-mail accounts and contacts, organize important documents, manage tasks and calendar items, and create notes. Document management via Outlook can be configured with basic version control.

Excel for everything else. Sometimes tasks are more easily managed using Excel. I don't really like the Outlook Tasks UI. I like to be able to modify everything at-will, but I enter important business-related tasks into Outlook because I use Outlook so often.