Greetings

Greetings 0Ad'rs

Also from Oz and am a huge fan of the 0AD time period. As such, I'm very interested in this project, particularly the attention given the Celts / Gauls.

In fact I'm a member of another historical mod called Europa Barbarorum, which seeks to reproduce the ancient world in all its grandeur. I believe we have much in common, and our projects differ enough to give rise to the possibility of working, sharing information, etc together.

0AD Team, what say you? I won't do you the discourtesy of posting a link to our mod here, but if you wish to contact me, I'll be happy to provide you with suggestions, data / information on ourselves, project, etc

Warm Regards

PSYCHO V

Edited by PSYCHO V

Indeed, welcome As you can see we are all divided it camps here

lol ..thanks

Welcome, and feel free to post a link. I'm a bit of a Celt fan myself :) and would like to check it out :D

What do you contribute to the modding effort of Europa Barbarorum?

Thanks, most gracious. Good to hear of another Celtophile. :angry:

As far as EB goes, my duties include faction co-ordinator for the Gauls, researcher and general help on all things Celtic. I also help out with the modelling and skinning and am currently assisting the German (sweboz) team with some changes.

Some of my work I have handy:

ArverniBelgaeMilnaht.jpg

ArverniNeitos.jpg

BelgaeCav.jpg

CGenI.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

AGenI.jpg

EB Website

Yes very nice indeed! Much improved over the heads on butts versions in the origional game. So did you do that texture work or were you involved mainly in the researching?

I checked out the webpage. I didn't see at first glance a list of people contributing to the project. About how many of there are you? How long has this been underway? What stage are you currently in? Whats next? :)

Paul, check out the nice bit of history legwork they did here, click on the circles left and right:

http://www.europabarbarorum.com/factions.html

Haha, just noticed they had the balls *pun intended* to do a historically correct Gaesatae warrior :D

Edited by Wijitmaker

Yes very nice indeed! Much improved over the heads on butts versions in the origional game. So did you do that texture work or were you involved mainly in the researching?

Thanks. Yup, models and skins (texture)..as well as research

I checked out the webpage. I didn't see at first glance a list of people contributing to the project. About how many of there are you? How long has this been underway? What stage are you currently in? Whats next? :)

• We have around 20 or so members, at least half of which only contribute on a casual basis.
  • EB has been in development for around 2 and a bit years
  • We have a rough beta released to the public and will be releasing a significantly improved version in the near future… which is part of the reason for my posting here.

Did you receive my email? Would the 0Ad team like to collaborate / share some work? For example we’d be happy to help where-ever possible / you see fit, we have some voice mods you may be interested in, Latin, Gallic, etc We for our part love your music pieces, etc.

Interested?

my2bob