Download 0 A.D.

Mikron

:) I don't know why there is a topic for this. It is being done freeware for you. It will be done when it will be done until then we wait. :P
calm it down sunshine, he was just asking if there is one. He realized there was none and then everyone else started talking :P No harm done

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I finally understand the current progress of the game after much frustration and registration.

Is it too much to ask for a header on the main page stating the game is not complete? (And, I'm not asking this expecting anything or with any hint of sarcasm. I'm completely serious.) I see that the current set-up serves a valuable purpose by forcing us to look deeper into the site to learn more about the game, but when the end result is a major let-down, it ends up doing more harm than good for the reputation of the project.

There will be plenty of opportunity in the future for things of that nature, it really all depends on if we have the resources for the feedback, and for if there are easier ways of getting that feedback (which there are). But if we were at the stage of handing out demos, we actually would be too far along in the game for any suggestions or feedback that is given to be of any use at all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, this two-year old thread must be the main one. Since I saw this game, Iv'e been facinated by the awe-inspiring screenshots. I have looked for freeware games for years and I can truthfully say that this is one of the best-looking. I can't wait to try it out myself! Also, I love the smilies here. :)

wow you guys must really be taking your time to do it right Ive just noticed this game for a few month's and its already got me all antsie :) i cant imagine having to wait years for it hopefully its almost finished and we can all get our hands on a download

oh yeah BTW maybe you should put up a status page on the project you know, list what your doing and the percentage of completion. ehh just a suggestion.... take it or leave it...

I agree with tehmulletman

Giving a short description of the progress is NOT ( I cannot stress this enough) pinpointing you on a release date, it just tells the fans how much work has been done. And if the civilizations are completed, we can focus our idead on other topics f.e.

With amount of time they are taking is just making the game better. Think of the game like a very fine wine. I tastes better and is worth more the longer you keep it.

That doesn't stop your 16 year old child from wanting to drink right away though.

As I've heard a hundred different people say, "quality over quantity". So surely it can't hurt to wait just a little bit longer for true quality.