Toxic player: harmony/Shaved_below/Shyft_Sierra/puddle_of_sperm/pen1s_collider/chicken.watermelon/moohawk

Bellaz89

@Grapjas
You have to be extremely gullible, simple-minded(scary), corrupt and ignorant to see malice predominantly in those who exhibit rudeness or impoliteness, and to see it more so in them than those who hide it under the guise of politeness, being a good person or "respectability" by which I more so mean adherence to social convention/norm of what a "respectable/good" person should act like.

key here is the perspective that this function falls into is one of the eyes of "society" and society is corrupt and decrepit in its vision of what is proper or ideal because it is made up of followers who worship the whole, completely empty and devoid of life themselves, never questioning or falling out of line in fear of their complete lack of substance or life/humanity.

Thereby society as a whole is empty at large, majority of its substance of value or good comes from the select few exceptional people while majority are a significant detriment to the whole.

It is so easy to act polite, do you not feel a sense of shame, suspicion, revolt or doubt when it seems that being "good" is that easy?!

Does it not immediately and clearly feel like a fraudulent belief or way of thought that would give such clearly covertly malicious and corrupt conclusions?
Those most genuinely malevolent will always be motivated to fit into societal rule/norms as much as and as perfectly as possible, forgoing all individuality, good or self-respect in favor of gaining the boon of social approval, status, advantage, power by being SEEN as a good person.
Think of it in terms of motivations, pros/cons, incentives, imagine if you were a bitter, malevolent, parasite piece of filth, because you have to imagine this to understand others, this is called empathy or putting yourself in someone else's position in all faucets, dimensions or aspects of cognition.
without capacity for empathy one is cognitively blind, unable to observe or interpret people.
If you do empathize with a truly malicious person you'll realize very quickly, the first thing you'd EVER do as them is you'll "ACT" nice, be POLITE, smile, never exhibit anything that would offend or discomfort those around you, you'd sacrifice all humanity, so that you could then act in the most malicious way imaginable AND GET AWAY WITH IT, infinitely more so than it could have ever been possible for you had you simply started yelling or sputtering as you'd have been discarded immediately being unable to satiate your bottomless hunger for malice.
These are the people who can CALCULATE and PLAN and WAIT, they have patience and vision and enough vitriol to motivate said patience and vision.

Often they can even convince themselves that they are truly good, subconsciously laughing at truth with eyes empty of any remorse, life or humanity, reflecting a worthless beast or an inhuman creature.

If what I say confuses you, think also in terms of game theory, every action, can have an x motivation or a motivation that is complete opposite of x.

I can be good because thats my end goal, or I can be good so I can get away with being 10X as bad, as no one will see it coming, people like you will just let me fly by and I can commit horrors you won't ever want to face are real or possible because its inconvenient to your comfy worldview or feels uncomfortable.

Its convenient to think that most people are good beucase they want to be good or are good by nature, but the truth is most people who are "good" are malevolent, they are only using "being good" as a means to an end so they may position themselves in various means to successfully and reliably execute their drive for malice.

look around you, the world is a total and utter SH**hole, not doubt about this for anyone who isn't gullible or blind, and if people were predominantly good and not fake or malicious liars, it would not be so.

that's why we need systems based on reason and inter-respectability, impossible to fraud through like a coward because there's always consequence and NOTHING comes for free, we need systems based on merit of competence instead of those based on trust or the faith in the common good which always rot and give way to the utmost abundance of malice.

There is no limit to the depths of deceit for execution of malice, to fall complacent to it is its equivalent.

I think there is a difference between politeness and being a good person. Many people are polite, but very mean, and I don't think many people fail to detect the meanness behind polite language in those cases. At the same time, many nice people use rough language, it is just more common in different vernaculars. Overall I don't think censoring particular words prevents mean people from being mean. In the case of JC and Shyft, they are both bad people (racist, nazis, ect) and use rough language as part of their efforts to feel supreme. Banning their use of insults will just make them use other words to pump out hate to other players. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vinme said:

Most vile people i have known, spoken to, etc are the most polite, becuase they have motivation to be, it costs nothing, and it gives them immense power of being perceived as good or civilized or reasonable, so they may get away with the most disgusting acts/behaviors no one honest ever could, jc or shyft are completely insignificant in this sense becuase they are direct and honest, they cant not be, they will insult/talk "rudely" this is something to be admired, not shunned.

Look for malice in the polite, not the rude.

You seem very confused @vinme, and some of your last posts border on sophistry. 
Imho there are two big mistake in your thought:

• when you talk about politeness, you are implicitly talking about being polite for purely utilitarian reasons. Which is just a 'subcategory' of politeness (or better, of hypocrisy); which ofc is a disgusting thing, but you cannot use critiques to it in order to attack politeness itself. They are different things, and of course a truly polite person is not polite for the sake of a manipulatory purpose.
    Your reasoning is misleading and starts from a fallacious point, 'cause nobody would ever use the word "polite" in order to refer to the things you are talking about.
  • you believe that being direct and honest means to be brutal, and that such behavior is even admirable. This is something I've noticed very often, since many young people nowadays believe that the right to spontaneity means the right to be petty. 
    I'm a big supporter of etiquette and I believe that people that deliberately ignore it tout court are lazy and intellectually sloppy. Following your feral self-centered pulses of domination and aggression doesn't make you a direct or honest person, otherwise we should say that all animals are honest beings. When my dogs bite my leg if I step too close to his food, should I consider myself honored with his honesty? 
    Both JC and Shyft are simply violent like animals seeking for domination and opinionated like the worst delusional prophet, I really cannot believe you are doing this words-breakdance to justify the behavior of a person who says "you should have been aborted" when playing a videogame.
    I've always accepted both of them in my lobbies, I have no problems with them, but it's natural to admit that such conduct is embarrassing and pitiful especially for themselves in the first place.
    But unfortunately there's no scientific explanation for this, it's purely a matter of personal sensitivity, so maybe it's useless to talk about it. 

• Thanks 2

On 10/12/2022 at 8:19 PM, Norse_Harold said:

In the screenshot that seeh posted, not only was Shyft_Sierra being verbally abusive to leopard, but leopard was verbally abusive to Shyft_Sierra. "Your mother ____ dog Shyft_Sierra, and conceived you Shyft_Sierra," said leopard, in response to Shyft_Sierra's abuse. There is also a private statement that wang_wei engaged in verbal abuse of Shyft_Sierra.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Please do not verbally abuse Shyft_Sierra just because he's verbally abusing you. Instead, calmly screenshot the misconduct, post it on the forum and do not get provoked.

leopard and wang_wei, consider this a warning. If you engage in too much verbal abuse of other players then there will be a consequence, starting with mutes, and escalating from there. Shyft_Sierra had 36 infractions in the 0ad lobby that lead to mutes between October 30th and December 5th. leopard had two infractions and was muted on November 30th. wang_wei had no documented infractions in the lobby. In the future, please post evidence of misconduct as you observe it.

Players, please be respectful of everyone, including those who are disrespectful toward you. Realize that players being disrespectful might have had troubled pasts, been victims of bullying at some point, and might not yet know how to react to it constructively. Please don't verbally abuse or bully others, as it is a cycle of abuse that causes harm, including to one's own self esteem. Please instead try to cheer up a person who is engaged in bullying, and help them act constructively.

Hi @Norse_Harold.

Could you please briefly explain what would this "private statement" mean?

My interaction with that person lately is just ignoring and banning from my hosts - something other players also do (other "old" players can confirm this). This person is constantly joining games I play in (where I m not the host) and starts insulting me* (been a witness many times where he "miss-behaves" against other people too).

Instead of directing people on how to act against people who extensively harash others, maybe you should find more drastic measures to avoid such people from playing the multiplayer version of game or at least making a permanent mute/ban (user side) without having to use a mod.

You are mentioning 36 infractions in ~2months(!!!!). That is in Shyft_Sierra account only, there are like 3-4 more already mentioned in this thread cause "idiots ban me, so I use these accounts to deceive them". What is the limit / aren't you bored of muting?

*I can give you a lot of example messages which I (we?) are supposed to remain calm, but since the iq probably hits the floor, they keep rotating around donkeys, Chinese people, mothers.

[edit] Regarding reza_math; they are different people but probably related (I have even spectated a game with those two in the same team, just to see them losing. Was fantastic). Their behavior and insults are surprisingly identical but their play styles are different

Edited by wang_wei
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wang_wei said:

Could you please briefly explain what would this "private statement" mean?

Shyft_Sierra told Stan privately that wang_wei verbally abused him, apparently in-game, at some point. It was not necessarily recent.

Instead of directing people on how to act against people who extensively harash others

Yes, Shyft_Sierra was extensively harassing others. It's not a justification for people to harass him. "Abusing him back" is not violence in self defense. At a minimum it gives him an empty excuse to abuse people. "Abusing him back" is continuing the cycle of abuse and bullying. We want to break that cycle so that we can get along. Here's a radical thought: Shyft_Sierra is a person, too. Let's please not dehumanize him.

I would encourage people attacked by him to be assertive instead of aggressive or passive. That means remain calm, stand up for what's right and try to bring out the good in people. If he won't leave you alone then either report his conduct with screenshots or use humor to defuse the situation.

maybe you should find more drastic measures to avoid such people from playing the multiplayer version of game or at least making a permanent mute/ban (user side) without having to use a mod.

I assume that you're referring to adding an in-game mute function so that the host can mute a user. This would be helpful. Based on what happens in the lobby, when people who are being abusive get muted then it seems to help calm everyone down.

You are mentioning 36 infractions in ~2months(!!!!). That is in Shyft_Sierra account only, there are like 3-4 more already mentioned in this thread

It is the count of lobby infractions by any of Shyft_Sierra's accounts that are listed in this thread.

This person is constantly joining games I play in (where I m not the host) and starts insulting me*

Is he still doing this? I thought that all of his lobby accounts were banned already and he hasn't created new ones. Please tell lobby moderators the names of any new accounts that he tries to create

*I can give you a lot of example messages which I (we?) are supposed to remain calm, but since the iq probably hits the floor, they keep rotating around donkeys, Chinese people, mothers.

So you have verbally abused him. If we expect him to stop the abuse then the least we can do is lead by example and stop verbally abusing him, even in retaliation. It's a team effort. We either succeed together or we fail together.

Edited by Norse_Harold

20 hours ago, vinme said:

@Grapjas
You have to be extremely gullible, simple-minded(scary), corrupt and ignorant to see malice predominantly in those who exhibit rudeness or impoliteness, and to see it more so in them than those who hide it under the guise of politeness, being a good person or "respectability" by which I more so mean adherence to social convention/norm of what a "respectable/good" person should act like.

key here is the perspective that this function falls into is one of the eyes of "society" and society is corrupt and decrepit in its vision of what is proper or ideal because it is made up of followers who worship the whole, completely empty and devoid of life themselves, never questioning or falling out of line in fear of their complete lack of substance or life/humanity.

Thereby society as a whole is empty at large, majority of its substance of value or good comes from the select few exceptional people while majority are a significant detriment to the whole.

It is so easy to act polite, do you not feel a sense of shame, suspicion, revolt or doubt when it seems that being "good" is that easy?!

Does it not immediately and clearly feel like a fraudulent belief or way of thought that would give such clearly covertly malicious and corrupt conclusions?
Those most genuinely malevolent will always be motivated to fit into societal rule/norms as much as and as perfectly as possible, forgoing all individuality, good or self-respect in favor of gaining the boon of social approval, status, advantage, power by being SEEN as a good person.
Think of it in terms of motivations, pros/cons, incentives, imagine if you were a bitter, malevolent, parasite piece of filth, because you have to imagine this to understand others, this is called empathy or putting yourself in someone else's position in all faucets, dimensions or aspects of cognition.
without capacity for empathy one is cognitively blind, unable to observe or interpret people.
If you do empathize with a truly malicious person you'll realize very quickly, the first thing you'd EVER do as them is you'll "ACT" nice, be POLITE, smile, never exhibit anything that would offend or discomfort those around you, you'd sacrifice all humanity, so that you could then act in the most malicious way imaginable AND GET AWAY WITH IT, infinitely more so than it could have ever been possible for you had you simply started yelling or sputtering as you'd have been discarded immediately being unable to satiate your bottomless hunger for malice.
These are the people who can CALCULATE and PLAN and WAIT, they have patience and vision and enough vitriol to motivate said patience and vision.

Often they can even convince themselves that they are truly good, subconsciously laughing at truth with eyes empty of any remorse, life or humanity, reflecting a worthless beast or an inhuman creature.

If what I say confuses you, think also in terms of game theory, every action, can have an x motivation or a motivation that is complete opposite of x.

I can be good because thats my end goal, or I can be good so I can get away with being 10X as bad, as no one will see it coming, people like you will just let me fly by and I can commit horrors you won't ever want to face are real or possible because its inconvenient to your comfy worldview or feels uncomfortable.

Its convenient to think that most people are good beucase they want to be good or are good by nature, but the truth is most people who are "good" are malevolent, they are only using "being good" as a means to an end so they may position themselves in various means to successfully and reliably execute their drive for malice.

look around you, the world is a total and utter SH**hole, not doubt about this for anyone who isn't gullible or blind, and if people were predominantly good and not fake or malicious liars, it would not be so.

that's why we need systems based on reason and inter-respectability, impossible to fraud through like a coward because there's always consequence and NOTHING comes for free, we need systems based on merit of competence instead of those based on trust or the faith in the common good which always rot and give way to the utmost abundance of malice.

There is no limit to the depths of deceit for execution of malice, to fall complacent to it is its equivalent.

@Pemulisa already gave already an explanation why politeness does not equal hypocrisy and why being direct does not equal being violent.

Also I sense a lot of anger in your post. If it is the case, sorry for that, whatever it is the reason.

I would also add the following from my side:

0. I stress that there is a BIG difference between being direct (honest?), being unpolite and doing a verbal aggression. The first is appreciable, the second might even be funny and useful to bound until a certain level. The third assumes a conflict and is at a whole different level wrt. the first two. As @Pemuliss said arbitrarly mixing the meaning of different words and expressions to prove a point is just plain wrong and leads to confusion.

1. We are not talking about people that use verbal aggression to fight abusive parents, employers, state officers or society and put themselves at risk doing so. We are talking about individuals, hiding behind anonymous profiles, that enjoy verbally assaulting people they don't know, knowing that, the only consequence of their action, rather light and ininfluential, is a ban from the game. Which almost never happen in the 0ad community btw. Such a ban doesn't have ANY monetary or social impact IRL and can be even circumvented.  You call this "honesty", but I would rather call this "cowardice" and "childish behaviour". I bet that most of these coward people wouldn't raise a word against their parents/employers/state representatives IRL. I also found that many abusive people IRL do the same when they know there are no consequences for their actions and, at the same time, they are often the worst bootlickers towards authority.

I luckily know many people that do not enjoy hurting others even if they would have the power to do that.

2. Judging the goodness of a person by just looking to the very limited interaction such a person has on 0ad is, to the very best, being superficial (even if e.g. racism IMHO gives at least an hint)

3. Even if you would have been true, and you are not, that {good => unpolite, bad => polite} I DON'T REALLY GIVE A darn WHEN I AM PLAYING 0AD. 0AD is not a place I joined to evaluate how "good" or "bad" people are (and I would say nobody should) but instead because I like playing the game and programming. I don't like these "honest-but-abusive" people so this is a good enough reason for me to avoid them. Does this make me and others bad in your extremely subjective world's view? Maybe, but again, I am sorry, I couldn't care less about that.

Edited by Bellaz89
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Norse_Harold said:

would encourage people attacked by him to be assertive instead of aggressive or passive. That means remain calm, stand up for what's right and try to bring out the good in people.

I think it is important to remember that in a team game there is usually only one of these people and 7 others who are there to have a good time. The offenders are out-numbered and if we all demonstrate unity against the verbal abuse then it can help. Issues can arise when the offenders use the natural competition of two teams as a way to ensure they are not singled out as being an offender. 

An interesting case to think about is when an offending player refuses to unpause the game in order “win” some argument. I have only witnessed it a couple times but I think it’s outlines the difference between people who play 0ad for fun and people who take things too far.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Norse_Harold said:

Yes, Shyft_Sierra was extensively harassing others. It's not a justification for people to harass him. "Abusing him back" is not violence in self defense. At a minimum it gives him an empty excuse to abuse people. "Abusing him back" is continuing the cycle of abuse and bullying. We want to break that cycle so that we can get along. Here's a radical thought: Shyft_Sierra is a person, too. Let's please not dehumanize him

Hello dude I have been called names and abused and my family members were insulted multiple times and and It has been happening for months I think almost a year he started by asking whether he can do oral sex to me and tried to get into their gay gang

I kept calm and ignored but the problem is other player also cheer up this dude on insulting me, they think I am noob and a I don't deserve to play 0AD even if so called OP player won't abuse you, they enjoy me getting abused multiple times and still they prefer players like shyft_sierra in games than me so even if I report to anyone it is not going to make any difference, also this dude insult me racially and it never ends every time this dude come to game he starts insulting so I think keeping quite and absorb the hatred and anger will cause the production of too much of bad hormones inside my body and eventually make me sick so I insult this dude back so he feel sick too, 
IF I TRY TO KEEP CALM HE IS ENJOYING THE WHOLE PROCESS AND I AM GETTING AFFECTED MENTALLY AND PHYSIOLOGICALLY.
I know people who commit suicide because of online bullying and this is not a cycle we can end by keeping our mouth shut.

I am from India and people calling me @#$% and dump all the time make me feel I should commit suicide or die because I feel stupid living this world run by white people and living in complete disadvantage.

This is pure arrogance that cause this kind of people talk like this because they know their race own the world and
I will keep insulting this guys using worst words and worst scenarios possible I am choosing to fight against this arrogant people I don't mind getting banned from playing 0AD.
0AD will loose one player and I will get rid of an addiction and I will understand there is no point trying to collaborate with people Capitalism Wins all the time.

• Sad 2

this is shyft speaking, i've spoken to stan already and he told me to create an account to speak on these forums. I was reluctant at first because i know whatever i say you all won't listen including mods. Even if i get unbanned, this will continue because people like wang wei, leopard and ginnugagap will still try to antangonise me in games so they can get a reaction out of me. Even if i stay silent in games when i join which is usually what happens, people will say 'ban shyft sierra, he is toxic, remove toxic player etc' even when i didn't say anything. And then you expect me to stay silent? It's just a vicious cycle and it has been for a long time. 

Also is it just a coincidence that i'm toxic to weak players and not strong players? We all know how this started. Weak players in tg ruin games for other players who are trying to win simply because they don't listen to advice and their stubbornness rather than their lack of experience or game knowledge/skills. That would naturally lead to my criticising them if they don't listen and they would usually respond in a bad/dismissive way which would eventually lead to insults. After many games like these, i get labelled as toxic while the other players come off as innocent. 

Everyone wants to say i'm toxic player which i admit i am, but they forget about how other players treat me. I'm only toxic to a group of people and sometimes people outside of that group because the people who antagonise me will make me angry and i will start being rude to others. All the people that complained about me in this thread and weak players and they don't want to admit it but it's true. If you are not delusional, you will agree and this is not me being rude or mean. 

I said before that i spoke to stan and i asked him to speak to user1. It's been 5 days now and apparently he still hasn't responded so i'm not expecting him to do so, he seems stubborn and will do as he wants. But if this was fair, the people who were antagonising me and toxic to me should also receive punishment like wang wei, leopard and ginnugagap. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, shft said:

this is shyft speaking, i've spoken to stan already and he told me to create an account to speak on these forums. I was reluctant at first because i know whatever i say you all won't listen including mods. Even if i get unbanned, this will continue because people like wang wei, leopard and ginnugagap will still try to antangonise me in games so they can get a reaction out of me. Even if i stay silent in games when i join which is usually what happens, people will say 'ban shyft sierra, he is toxic, remove toxic player etc' even when i didn't say anything. And then you expect me to stay silent? It's just a vicious cycle and it has been for a long time. 

Also is it just a coincidence that i'm toxic to weak players and not strong players? We all know how this started. Weak players in tg ruin games for other players who are trying to win simply because they don't listen to advice and their stubbornness rather than their lack of experience or game knowledge/skills. That would naturally lead to my criticising them if they don't listen and they would usually respond in a bad/dismissive way which would eventually lead to insults. After many games like these, i get labelled as toxic while the other players come off as innocent. 

Everyone wants to say i'm toxic player which i admit i am, but they forget about how other players treat me. I'm only toxic to a group of people and sometimes people outside of that group because the people who antagonise me will make me angry and i will start being rude to others. All the people that complained about me in this thread and weak players and they don't want to admit it but it's true. If you are not delusional, you will agree and this is not me being rude or mean. 

I said before that i spoke to stan and i asked him to speak to user1. It's been 5 days now and apparently he still hasn't responded so i'm not expecting him to do so, he seems stubborn and will do as he wants. But if this was fair, the people who were antagonising me and toxic to me should also receive punishment like wang wei, leopard and ginnugagap. 

Please. Cut it. That's embarassing.

Last game we played together you insulted me, my nationality and my family for 3 minutes, flooding the chat with insults, without giving to me ANY "precious" advice before or after. How this could help me improving?? AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY CONVERSATION WITH YOU BEFOREHAND!! You are equating criticism with verbal aggression my dude.

But even if I or others are "guilty" of ruining one of your games, does this allow you to act like a toxic racist?

And even with that, if you think some players are too weak for a certain game, you can just exclude them from playing or improve the balance of the TG. This happens all the time and you are well aware of this.

EDIT: I played many games with @leopard @Ginnungagap and @wang_wei without having the same experience I had with you. Strangely enough, you are the only one that assaulted me verbally in one of the few games we played together(probably I could count them on the fingers of a single hand). Isn't it funny?

Edited by Bellaz89
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bellaz89 said:

Please. Cut it. That's embarassing.

Last game we played together you insulted me, my nationality and my family for 3 minutes, flooding the chat with insults, without giving to me ANY "precious" advice before or after. How this could help me improving?? AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY CONVERSATION WITH YOU BEFOREHAND!! You are equating criticism with verbal aggression my dude.

But even if I or others are "guilty" of ruining one of your games, does this allow you to act like a toxic racist?

And even with that, if you think some players are too weak for a certain game, you can just exclude them from playing or improve the balance of the TG. This happens all the time and you are well aware of this.

EDIT: I played many games with @leopard @Ginnungagap and @wang_wei without having the same experience I had with you. Strangely enough, you are the only one that assaulted me verbally in one of the few games we played together(probably I could count them on the fingers of a single hand). Isn't it funny?

i'm not a racist, also last time we played was many months ago, i've only played with you once so you are in no position to comment what happens in all other games you play. You don't know how other players treat me so you are irrelevant in this topic. Also do you remember how you tried to ruin the game by resigning in my cc after refusing to help me? Stop trying to act innocent, you are the cause of problems not me. I'm only reacting to it. 

The only thing embarrassing is your gameplay and your inability to improve after months of playing. The reason why you don't have experience with those other players is because they are weak players like you that don't care about winning. You can't expect a weak player to complain about another weak player. Theres a reason why you don't play in any of the 'pro games' because you would simply ruin it for the people trying to win. That's why i never join any of your games and you only play with other weak players. Stick to playing with people of your level and you won't find any problems. 

• Haha 2

@Stan` @Norse_Harold @user1 I am not sure giving Shyft_Sierra the possibility to spread toxicity and lies in the forum was a good idea..

Clearly they will find all kind of excuses to justify themselves and avoid any responsibility even if they were reported by many people. I feel that this will make the players that had a bad experience with Shyft_Sierra in the past unhappier rather than solving anything.

I won't write to Shyft_Sierra anymore, not in game, nor in the forum, and me and (most probably) my friends will continue our policy of excluding them, might their ban be lifted, from our games as anyone else that acts so childishly. Not that I was expecting something different..

Edited by Bellaz89

2 minutes ago, shft said:

i'm not a racist, also last time we played was many months ago, i've only played with you once so you are in no position to comment what happens in all other games you play. You don't know how other players treat me so you are irrelevant in this topic. Also do you remember how you tried to ruin the game by resigning in my cc after refusing to help me? Stop trying to act innocent, you are the cause of problems not me. I'm only reacting to it. 

The only thing embarrassing is your gameplay and your inability to improve after months of playing. The reason why you don't have experience with those other players is because they are weak players like you that don't care about winning. You can't expect a weak player to complain about another weak player. Theres a reason why you don't play in any of the 'pro games' because you would simply ruin it for the people trying to win. That's why i never join any of your games and you only play with other weak players. Stick to playing with people of your level and you won't find any problems. 

If so many people dont want you in this community anymore, why you haven't considered yet to leave? None want you here. This is bothering for us all, for us that have to deal with you, but also for you that have to insult and argue with so many people each time you play. Why you dont just find another community to harrass?

• Like 1

lol now i'm being toxic on the forums by explaining what actually happens and telling my side. See how you just want to shut me down and you take no accountability for what you do? 

You think i'm toxic to you simply because you play bad? or is it because of the number of times you choose to ignore me in games when i suggest something or ask for help. You expect me to not get angry when you don't want to help the team? You are simply delusional and stupid. That's the problem with people like you, and there are many others like you which is why you are winning this. If you were honest, you know why i get angry. 

it's not so many people, it's only the people that are weak players that i don't even play with. I've never played with you because you are a weak player. You obviously didn't read anything i said and you are putting all the blame on me. Calling people weak is not an insult when it's true. In any game, there are weak, intermediate and strong players. Do you see any strong or intermediate players complaining about me as much as these weaker players? 

leopard it's funny how you all act innocent here when you talk to mods but when in game with no mods, you like to insult and trigger me. It's sad how the mods don't bother to do anything about it and just want to ban me. If they were monitoring chat properly which is what i would love to happen, they would see what actually happens, you all hide like weasels. If you learn to take criticism and accountability for your actions rather than deflecting all the time, none of this would happen but you are incapable of doing that. 

1 hour ago, shft said:

you all hide like weasels

my words are here in the forum thanks to @seeh for posting it and

I did not run away I am still talking you mentally challenged @shft

New players start as weak and they might stay like that if they don't try to learn how to play also powerful players 

don't share lot of secret tricks they use to gain an upper hand over players of same level.

If we want new players for 0AD existing players should not insult new player.

People are not very desperate to participate in 0AD even if it is simply playing game,

There is a sanskrit PHD friend I have and I asked help to put sanskrit voice to Maurya Civ 
He just don't care!

people who come here to play 0AD are someone who care about Free and open source software.

If we insult people like this people will not stay for 0AD,
They have better things to do like improving their real life.

Edited by leopard
  • Like 1

none of you are new lol, you've been playing for many months, longer than i have and you don't change the way you play, you can't improve if you don't listen to better players, you are stuck in your own world, if you choose not to improve, that is up to you but don't start playing with good players who want to win and waste their time. 

And what seeh posted is only 1 chat lol. There were many times not shown here so you are hiding like the others. The mods just don't care enough to try to find out. 

49 minutes ago, shft said:

And what seeh posted is only 1 chat lol. There were many times not shown here so you are hiding like the others. The mods just don't care enough to try to find out. 

I am not planning to stop you can take screenshot and send it to moderators. why no one else other than you complain about me?

48 minutes ago, shft said:

you are all hypocrites and delusional weasels.  

call your parents that

Edited by leopard

So i summarize: Shyft claims it is justified to excessively bully and insult other players, because they had a performance worse then him in an online GAME. He assumes, people who want to keep him out of the game do it because they feel hurt in their pride bc they cant live with others pointing out that they have made mistakes in an online GAME. Shift does not see that insults are actually hurtfull to most people and are therefore generally problematic and to be avoided. There has been no such insight as " I can just replace my insults with constructive criticism."

I dont want to come up with a psychological diagnosis on that which i am not qualified to give, but i think there is just little hope with such an attitude that anything will change.

Edited by MarcusAureliu#s
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, MarcusAureliu#s said:

So i summarize: Shyft claims it is justified to excessively bully and insult other players, because they had a performance worse then him in an online GAME. He assumes, people who want to keep him out of the game do it because they feel hurt in their pride bc they cant live with others pointing out that they have made mistakes in an online GAME. Shift does not see that insults are actually hurtfull to most people and are therefore generally problematic and to be avoided. There has been no such insight as " I can just replace my insults with constructive criticism."

I dont want to come up with a psychological diagnosis on that which i am not qualified to give, but i think there is just little hope with such an attitude that anything will change.

This plus the fact that we are not even playing an ultra-competitive game like Starcraft-I/II / LOL / DOTA or else with hundreds thousands (100.000s) active users and a lot of paid competitions (and I would bet this player would be pretty mediocre  totally a noob wrt. the strongest professional players of these games since , said player, is not even at the top of the 0ad ranking).

We are talking about a game, mainly driven by hobbyists, with a rather small community(1-max-2 hundreds active players?), that might have something else to do instead of playing day/night 7/7 and training micro/macro. Because, you know, there are other things in life as @leopard said like: job, studies, other hobbies, friends to meet, a family to take care etc. etc..

Maybe they should win an SCII DreamHack or a GSL competition. In that case I might admire or respect them for their superior game ability LOL² B)

Edited by Bellaz89
  • Like 1

• Bellaz89 changed the title to Toxic player: harmony/Shaved_below/Shyft_Sierra/puddle_of_sperm/pen1s_collider/chicken.watermelon/moohawk
  • Stan` locked this topic