Toxic player: harmony/Shaved_below/Shyft_Sierra/puddle_of_sperm/pen1s_collider/chicken.watermelon/moohawk

Bellaz89

Just now, Bellaz89 said:

Why many VPN services? They just need one. Their IP is renewed (chosen from the provider IP pool) every time they connect to the VPN. Some internet providers even  do NAT and give you a random IP from their pool every time you connect out-of-the box to save money.

sorry I'm not that technically strong how to enforce it, but I guess simply enforce that VPN provider would do the job. Or find another solution like new created accounts would not go to real lobby but some introdoction lobby for newbies... there is many smart guys who can find solution.

6 hours ago, Kampot said:

sorry I'm not that technically strong how to enforce it, but I guess simply enforce that VPN provider would do the job. Or find another solution like new created accounts would not go to real lobby but some introdoction lobby for newbies... there is many smart guys who can find solution.

Actually i think with jc a solution was found, not sure how though

On 05/12/2022 at 3:00 PM, Stan` said:

We blocked The #1 ISP in his country. And it was not enough. (Also prevented all the people from playing in his country) It was since reverted.

nothing is enough for the most famous player of 0ad

@BreakfastBurrito_007  people assume i'm "toxic" just because i say truth and help them improve. But in no way, i'm "toxic" just for the sake of "being toxic". This is just my personality . Many have notice (at least my supporters but also everyone else) that i have high manners and hold gentleman discussion thanks to my high education.

• Haha 2

On 06/12/2022 at 3:00 AM, Stan` said:

We blocked The #1 ISP in his country. And it was not enough. (Also prevented all the people from playing in his country) It was since reverted.

ahahahahha did you really? ban a whole countrys majority XD ahahahahahaha what did he do to piss you guys off that much? XD  

also, how would that stop him from using a vpn and route 0ad traffic thru it? 

About shyft, isnt "moohawk" rezamath? i forget, so shyft is reza? any proof of games together? when was reza last seen on OG acc.
 i told him we could play rated 1v1, and id send him 100 wood 100 food at start, and beat him as many times as he wants me to but he keeps ignoring me, i ask like 50 times.
btw 100 wood 100 food = 400 res differential early on, so like aprox at least 50% advantage ie 10 vs 15 pop or something.

Edited by vinme
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, vinme said:

Technical barrier + lag. But it is not foolproof. But I mean if you are at that point, maybe consider hosting your own lobby with your own rules. Or like contributing instead of destroying the game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vinme said:

About shyft, isnt "moohawk" rezamath? i forget, so shyft is reza? any proof of games together? when was reza last seen on OG acc.
 i told him we could play rated 1v1, and id send him 100 wood 100 food at start, and beat him as many times as he wants me to but he keeps ignoring me, i ask like 50 times.
btw 100 wood 100 food = 400 res differential early on, so like aprox at least 50% advantage ie 10 vs 15 pop or something.

I saw reza-math and Shyft_Sierra as observer sonce  in a game and they both wrote to me.

I would say that, unless they have multiple personalities, the way reza-math behaves is diffrent from Shyft_Sierra's one. So I would say IMHO they are not the same person.

Edited by Bellaz89

40 minutes ago, Bellaz89 said:

I saw reza-math and Shyft_Sierra as observer sonce  in a game and they both wrote to me.

I would say that, unless they have multiple personalities, the way reza-math behaves is diffrent from Shyft_Sierra's one. So I would say IMHO they are not the same person.

they are completely different individuals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, vinme said:

I'm personally against 100% blocking of user to play. It is simple, if you are raising your kids they make many mistakes, but they deserve to get punsihed but also rewarded if they improve. At the end we all want better world. 

Even I'm not having great experience with this player, ultimate solution usually leads to worseining situation.

The only thing what works is survilance (up to some level) [translate it to source code improvement]- trust but check and act. It is also true that 0ad team is not effective enough (probably many reason and one would be this is not money making activity and we all have to make living somehow)

Simply said, 0ad needs more devs but also very friendly approarch to "possible" contributors (which honestly is not current status)

On 09/12/2022 at 12:17 PM, Stan` said:

Technical barrier + lag. But it is not foolproof. But I mean if you are at that point, maybe consider hosting your own lobby with your own rules. Or like contributing instead of destroying the game.

we both know it would be insanely impractical, if not practically impossible to effectively play 0ad at the same level(find equal/good players) esp for a silver+ player by starting a separate lobby so this is not an option.

im not so sure about the lag tbh, you only need 1 layer and 0ad doenst need much bandwidth at all.
technical barrier that can be overcome by 2 min google search for "how to route game through a vpn/tor" or something.
my point/question was it's funny to block an entire country with a population in 7 digits over 1 person, what did he do to cause something this severe?

On 09/12/2022 at 2:22 PM, Kampot said:

I'm personally against 100% blocking of user to play. It is simple, if you are raising your kids they make many mistakes, but they deserve to get punsihed but also rewarded if they improve. At the end we all want better world. 

Even I'm not having great experience with this player, ultimate solution usually leads to worseining situation.

The only thing what works is survilance (up to some level) [translate it to source code improvement]- trust but check and act. It is also true that 0ad team is not effective enough (probably many reason and one would be this is not money making activity and we all have to make living somehow)

Simply said, 0ad needs more devs but also very friendly approarch to "possible" contributors (which honestly is not current status)

communism always leads to corruption, worst outcome. 

What did he do? dont you think its disgusting, condescending, bellitling and insulting to "train" an adult stranger online to who you have no personal relationship with whatsoever like a dog or a 6 year old. i feel theres some power drive there.
get the priorities str8, remove all moralism/charity or itll be practically entirely used as an excuse for corruption and abuse of power as it has been in literally every institution that has ever utilized it.

get the "rules" to a minimum, and must not be arbitrary or based on personal interpretation or emotion.
rules need to be clearly defined by a motive/final goal, ie if som1 spams, thats understandable to remove them, for "baddies" i think just mute option/avoiding playing them works more or less.
ultimate solution ie banning som1 leads to a bad outcome? for the community and its respectability sure, being a DICKtator isnt a good thing. Im not seeing a reason to ban anyone honestly, what would it be? spreading links on how to make nuclear weapons? calling to mass genocide?
surveilance? you want mods to read chat? most speech is done in hosted games chat, and as som1 here wrote, its 100% under hosts controll/authority what to do with it.
trust but check and act? then you arent trusting at all.

Countributors? so dont ban ppl for things if its worth tolerating if they pay you/work for you/give you something? i agree.

on a somewhat related note, JC still hasnt given me the points for a game he lost vs me, i was telling him to resign, he knew it was gg, then he started sending me res(which spams chat to make reading messages impossible), i paused to have a way to read/write things, told him to resign, he was raging, talking nonsense and acting clearly in a way indicating he would abandon, excuses, etc.
he said "im leaving" and left the game, i went afk and when i came back i just ended game, allegedly he says he resigned while game was paused(becuase of his res spam), after implying abandon and saying "im leaving" (giving no indicator he resigned). why would i unpause a game if player left? id just end.
And its clear he was intending not to give points, because he has no honor to give points when losing a game, didnt give them afterwards, he says he "tricked me" and its my fault for ending game.

What if you lose a game, 20 pop vs 200 pop, are gonna resign, and power goes out? do you not give points to the other person after coming back online? ofc you do, its not about rules to avoid/twist, or act as if you dont resign, make som1 end game. There are no rules really, its just a trust system, you can just leave and itll be just as much of a "trick".

0 Honor, he used to dance too, all the time, and i still hear ppl say he does, but only if he can get away with it/when losing, as all dancers do.
I told him i'd instaleave any game and never play again if he danced vs me, maybe few years ago and he didn't dance vs me since, but ofc vs ppl whod let it pass, he likely still does it, and def has done it.
Dancers always know its cheating, thats why they only do it when losing, and when they can get away with it vs someone who will let it fly.

They often do it a little bit, in hopes you dont notice also.

In the screenshot that seeh posted, not only was Shyft_Sierra being verbally abusive to leopard, but leopard was verbally abusive to Shyft_Sierra. "Your mother ____ dog Shyft_Sierra, and conceived you Shyft_Sierra," said leopard, in response to Shyft_Sierra's abuse. There is also a private statement that wang_wei engaged in verbal abuse of Shyft_Sierra.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Please do not verbally abuse Shyft_Sierra just because he's verbally abusing you. Instead, calmly screenshot the misconduct, post it on the forum and do not get provoked.

leopard and wang_wei, consider this a warning. If you engage in too much verbal abuse of other players then there will be a consequence, starting with mutes, and escalating from there. Shyft_Sierra had 36 infractions in the 0ad lobby that lead to mutes between October 30th and December 5th. leopard had two infractions and was muted on November 30th. wang_wei had no documented infractions in the lobby. In the future, please post evidence of misconduct as you observe it.

Players, please be respectful of everyone, including those who are disrespectful toward you. Realize that players being disrespectful might have had troubled pasts, been victims of bullying at some point, and might not yet know how to react to it constructively. Please don't verbally abuse or bully others, as it is a cycle of abuse that causes harm, including to one's own self esteem. Please instead try to cheer up a person who is engaged in bullying, and help them act constructively.

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Like 2

• Bellaz89 changed the title to Toxic player behavior by player: harmony/Shaved_below/Shyft_Sierra/puddle_of_sperm/pen1s_collider/chicken.watermelon/moohawk
On 08/12/2022 at 5:59 PM, JC (naval supremacist) said:

nothing is enough for the most famous player of 0ad

@BreakfastBurrito_007  people assume i'm "toxic" just because i say truth and help them improve. But in no way, i'm "toxic" just for the sake of "being toxic". This is just my personality . Many have notice (at least my supporters but also everyone else) that i have high manners and hold gentleman discussion thanks to my high education.

I really can't understand how some people could say you are toxic. I'm starting to believe that there's an Anti-JC Agenda going on, maybe ruled by...

Spoiler

mmh... jews? lmao

Anyway, to justify a lack of courtesy with the "I say the truth" card is typical from a person who ignores totally the relationship between content and form.
Also, knowing some Rimbaud poems doesn't make you an educated person, maybe a learned one. As you surely know, education comes from the latin verb educo which means to extract/push out. Which is clearly referred to a process of self-awareness and development, not to the storing of informations in your brain.
Ergo you are just as educated as my hard disk.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Bellaz89 changed the title to Toxic behavior by player: harmony/Shaved_below/Shyft_Sierra/puddle_of_sperm/pen1s_collider/chicken.watermelon/moohawk

@Pemulis

I "educated" my "content" in an excellent "form" yesterday, felt so light.. like i could breathe well and my head was clear.

I NEVER ignore the relationship between my content and it's form EVER! i even take pictures of my content when the form seems off to improve my process of self-awareness and development.
As you surely know key is to eat a good amount of fiber/vegetables/fruit and to be physically active after a meal, ergo even 15 min walk is good enough to help the process of education.

You may think that i have displayed a penchant for a lack of courtesy by this message, but a properly learned person would know that courtesy is infinitely subjective and ambiguous, always yielding itself to be the most convenient tool for moralists to discredit others they deem offensively direct in their beliefs they do not share.

Hey @JC (naval supremacist) can you tag only 1 of your many supporters you drink tea and discuss complex ideas with? i wanna see one, it will be like seeing a unicorn XD.

On 29/11/2022 at 2:53 AM, seeh said:

Shyft_Sierra inults, seems leopard do same

I did this to that dude I think I don't have to a gentleman to someone who keep insulting my family, If I get insulted I insult them back.

@seeh are you reporting me for being toxic? I am OK if you guys ban me from this game, I usually never get offended like this other than in 0AD and players like this,

Edited by leopard

6 hours ago, leopard said:

@seeh are you reporting me for being toxic?

i don't. I probably didn't see that. it was not me. I haven't had reported some in the last games.
I will probably not answer such questions here in the future, because I believe that it is irrelevant. Only content counts in this board, not the name of the person who reported anything. I haven't figured out what it's all about either what was here with you Leopard. idk. Means: if you want to know what I'm doing or have done just PM me.
BTW you told me that your account is leopard__ and not leopard anymore. that you are again leopard is a bit new information for me. congratulation . hf gl with this account.

Edited by seeh

12 hours ago, Bellaz89 said:

Please write there (or vote in the pool) what do you think about this idea.

This is dangerous, far more so than shyft or JC or whoever else, these people getting ability to speak with little to no reppercussions speaks to the honest and free nature, uninhibited by corruption and censorship or personal malice of moralists landscape of 0ad communication.

I read the link and understand whole optional thing, as well as not setting "nonowords" in stone to keep it about good faith/trust, but i see some corruption prone power allocation in form of check mark even existing, it sets a bad frame/pretense if it gets adopted in Mod form, then threatening getting adopted in game, next alpha.

Soft launch of progression in this moderation of communication direction(beyond death threats, terrorism, genocide and such total extremes) is dangerous in a subtle way.

It brings an avenue for malicious actors who prefer to use censorship power to silence others to exhert influence, please if its just about faith simply try to convince others through open communication, voting in games to ban individuals, or in general specifying such things beforehand WITHOUT a checkmark/lobby addons.

The problem of harassment/trolls is interpreted incorrectly in this whole thread i believe, theres an assumption theres HAS TO BE a solution that wont cause more harm than good.

dont look for idealistic solutions, there are none, people are flawed, groups are flawed, consequently resulting experience/effect is flawed, theres no solution to it other than improvement of individuals fundamentally, and good luck with that, not easy, i dont think even practically possible more than in some remote sense.
A governing structure/function wont solve this, it will merely be engorged by the overarching nature, and it will always give power predominantly to the uglier parts of the group, since govrning structures based on moralism are not directed by their own consequences, but instead by general public image.

Edited by vinme

Most vile people i have known, spoken to, etc are the most polite, becuase they have motivation to be, it costs nothing, and it gives them immense power of being perceived as good or civilized or reasonable, so they may get away with the most disgusting acts/behaviors no one honest ever could, jc or shyft are completely insignificant in this sense becuase they are direct and honest, they cant not be, they will insult/talk "rudely" this is something to be admired, not shunned.

Look for malice in the polite, not the rude.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, vinme said:

This is dangerous, far more so than shyft or JC or whoever else, these people getting ability to speak with little to no reppercussions speaks to the honest and free nature/uninhibited by corruption and censorship/personal moralist malice landscape of 0ad communication.

I read the link and understand whole optional thing, as well as not setting "nonowords" in stone to keep it about good faith/trust, but i see some corruption prone power allocation in form of check mark even existing, especially if it gets adopted by im thinking Mod form, then threatening to get adopted by in game next alpha.

Soft launch of development in this moderation of communication direction(beyond death threats, terrorism, genocide and such total extremes) is dangerous in a subtle way.

It brings an avenue for malicious actors who prefer to use censorship power to silence others to exhert influence, please if its just about faith simply try to convince others through open communication, voting in games to ban individuals, or in general specifying such things beforehand WITHOUT a checkmark/lobby addons.

The problem of harassment/trolls is interpreted incorrectly in this whole thread i believe, theres an assumption theres HAS TO BE a solution that wont cause more harm than good.

dont look for idealistic solutions, there are none, people are flawed, groups are flawed, consequently resulting experience/effect is flawed, theres no solution to it other than improvement of individuals fundamentally, and good luck with that, not easy, i dont think even practically possible more than in some remote sense.
A governing structure/function wont solve this, it will merely be engorged by the overarching nature, and it will always give power predominantly to the uglier parts of the group, since govrning structures based on moralism are not directed by their own consequences, but instead by general public image.

Why? I think this goes exactly in the opposite direction. If you want to use a register that is more "honest and free" you still can without having any moderator judging your in-game conversation.  The idea is *just* to give more information about the game and not criminalize players if they want to use a more aggressive register.

please if its just about faith simply try to convince others through open communication, voting in games to ban individuals

I have an opposite view here. I don't feel entitled to convince anyone to change themselves on this. And I don't want to run behind people/waste time either trying to convince them of something.

But I respect your opinion.

Most vile people i have known, spoken to, etc are the most polite, becuase they have motivation to be, it costs nothing, and it gives them immense power of being perceived as good or civilized or reasonable, so they may get away with the most disgusting acts/behaviors no one honest ever could, jc or shyft are completely insignificant in this sense becuase they are direct and honest, they cant not be, they will insult/talk "rudely" this is something to be admired, not shunned.

EDIT: I have opposite experience about this. But this would be even better for you: if you like to play with these 'honest' people, you would have an indication where to find them.

Edited by Bellaz89
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vinme said:

In what fantasy world are you living in?

• Like 2

• Bellaz89 changed the title to Toxic player: harmony/Shaved_below/Shyft_Sierra/puddle_of_sperm/pen1s_collider/chicken.watermelon/moohawk
  • Stan` locked this topic