Report forum upgrade problems

CodeOptimist

Also, the custom icon symbol for the forums is missing now...the little sign for fire...

Hard to get this across, indeed. I am sitting here looking atmy tabs (firefox), and right in front of the title of the page, is a little standard icon where the Fire symbol was.

Is that good enough? If not, I can take a screenshot and circle it.

I have the same (or a similar) problem as Michael (with Konqueror, haven't tried with other browsers), maybe this additional info can help track it down:

The listing of threads of a forum has a little icon next to the name of threads with new posts. When you click on this icon, it's supposed to take you to the first unread post of that thread. This works with the WFG style (the blue one), but it doesn't work in the 0 A.D. style. In that style, it does take you to the correct page of the thread, but the browser won't jump to the first unread post. So my guess would be that the anchor tags are wrong somehow.

Ah, ok I see what you guys mean. Hmm, very strange. I hope it isn't something deep within the skin code, and might be something easy to fix (easy!? ha!). I'll look into it ;)

Edit: well, it doesn't look like its anything obvious. So, its probably something different at a deeper level in php variable stuff that I have little to no knowledge in. I'll investigate further when I have some more time - or start the skin from scratch (it has some other wierd bugs that I'm not to fond of - and I am currently just finding it just plain ugly in general at the moment).

Edited by Wijitmaker