Modding Questions

Historicity

The best CTW RTS are IMHO Total War series (i really love Medieval - Total War, modders have made this game just awesome, I slightly participated in development of Fall of Rome mod, I have never played game which would introduce me to this period better). I'd like to have option to play it this way (like some switch to choose style, like MTW or AoK or RoN).

I haven't played it. But I know something about HOI 1. I can't say taht it is bad. But in HOI, there is no battle AFAIK. There is only strategic map. I said it badly, maybe MTW isn't best conquer the world game, but combination of strategy and tactics is IMHO unique to the Total War saga. And I'd like to have it implemented in 0AD (with less numbers of troops , lets say about 200 units on each side on the battlefield, rest would be as reinforcements, so when you attack region with 800 troops, you'd be able to use only 200 ofthem, rest would be used as reinforcements arriving when some of those 200 initial unist are killed).