0 A.D. Friendly Tournament Series

Feldfeld

@Dakara told me of his win, but he'll post the replay tomorrow. I will now launch the 5th and last round of the tournament!

Round 5 matches:

@Feldfeld vs @Dakara
@ValihrAnt vs @Player of 0AD
@Edwarf vs @MarcusAureliu#s
@Philip the Swaggerless vs @BeTe
@rm -rf vs @LetswaveaBook
@chocapoca vs @seeh
Bye (no game for this round, +1 point): @alre

The deadline for this round is Friday 16, 23:59 UTC.

Please try to organize your match as soon as possible using forum private messaging! Beware of timezone differences.

Please message me personally if your opponent doesn't answer you after 2-3 days.

• Like 2

On 22/12/2022 at 2:15 PM, Player of 0AD said:

Congrats to the epic tournament win, @Feldfeld , and thanks for organizing.

@seeh and @chocapoca you still have a match against each other, as well as @LetswaveaBook and @rm -rf

I haven't been able to play a lot. I was online on the evening of December 13th and 14th to meet my opponent, however I was not able to meet my opponent.

My latest 0ad game felt to troublesome and disappointing. Therefore I would like to forfeit the game and the rest of the tournament.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, LetswaveaBook said:

I haven't been able to play a lot. I was online on the evening of December 13th and 14th to meet my opponent, however I was not able to meet my opponent.

My latest 0ad game felt to troublesome and disappointing. Therefore I would like to forfeit the game and the rest of the tournament.

Thanks for the update

This was the last round of the tournament

1 hour ago, alre said:

so it's over? I hoped it had just been paused for the holidays (for which I was very happy, because I couldn't play these weeks).

The 5th and last round is still ongoing with some delay, but since we have an odd number of participants, one doesn't get a pairing and has a "Bye". This happened to be you this round :D

• 2 weeks later...