0 A.D. Friendly Tournament Series

Feldfeld

5 hours ago, Feldfeld said:

Small note, you didn't play with Community mod. It's fine but don't forget next weeks!

I guess I activated community-maps accidentally this time. and thought it would be community-mod. waveABook told me that he canct connect (idk reason, was not told), so i disabled it. yeah. next it will be community-mod. i will check it more strict :)  BTW I have to turn it on and off very often because it's too complicated for many new players

Edited by seeh

6 hours ago, seeh said:

I guess I activated community-maps accidentally this time. and thought it would be community-mod. waveABook told me that he canct connect (idk reason, was not told), so i disabled it. yeah. next it will be community-mod. i will check it more strict :)  BTW I have to turn it on and off very often because it's too complicated for many new players

If he couldn't connect to your original game yet without changing anything could connect to your new game, it looks like at the very least he didn't have the community mod.

1 hour ago, Feldfeld said:
7 hours ago, seeh said:

If he couldn't connect to your original game yet without changing anything could connect to your new game, it looks like at the very least he didn't have the community mod.

:king::cheers: we'll never find out exactly. but since I have to change these mods very often, I think it's more likely that I mixed it up ;) then I wasn't aware of how important it was either (for we/you/us/.. ) ;) I thought I'd lose anyway, then we don't have to do it so precisely. next i will do

Edited by seeh
  • Like 2

The last match has been played, we can now start the 2nd round! Standings are here as always: https://challonge.com/sv36zmko/standings

But first I have an announcement: the new version of feldmap (0.2.1) has been signed! It is now available on mod.io. This new version drops the quite imbalanced Nubia biome, so now we can drop the previous convoluted biome rules, and back to simply a random biome setting. Note: if you previously installed feldmap manually and wish to update through mod.io, I recommend you first delete the mod to avoid bad surprises.

Round 2 matches:

@ValihrAnt vs @Edwarf
@Feldfeld vs @LetswaveaBook
@Player of 0AD vs @Dakara
@MarcusAureliu#s vs @Philip the Swaggerless
@borg- vs @chocapoca
@rm -rf vs @BeTe
@alre vs @seeh

The deadline for this round is Wednesday 23, 23:59 UTC. If all matches are finished sooner we could try to get closer to the original schedule but that's not a priority.

Please try to organize your match as soon as possible using forum private messaging! Beware of timezone differences.

Please message me personally if your opponent doesn't answer you after 2-3 days.

EDIT: I see there is a new Community Mod version released, please update and use it for this round!

Edited by Feldfeld
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, seeh said:

its  011235813 (1609) vs BeTe (1153)

was a bit confused dont found the replay first.

P.S.

I watched the YT video and saw you are about to cast my game and was very happy...  and then suddenly you thought you have wrong replay and casted another game. So much disappointment for me :D  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BeTe said:

I watched the YT video and saw you are about to cast my game and was very happy...  and then suddenly you thought you have wrong replay and casted another game. So much disappointment for me :D  

;) take a look again (in 1 hour) now yours is also recordet and uploadet ;)

• Haha 1