Is it possible to not show corpses and blood?

StarEmpire

Greetings,

Thanks to the amazing graphics and the intriguing gameplay, I have enjoyed this game very much. However, there is one thing which bothers me a bit: there are so many bloody corpses after a big battle and they pile up there for a long time. Whenever there is a fight, my city gets littered by piles of blood and human organs everywhere, looking absolutely gruesome for a long time. In addition, the soldiers stand on corpses as they fight, which makes it hard to tell who is alive or how many soldiers are on each side, resulting in unwise military decisions.

Therefore, is there a way to hide the bodies and blood? It would also be fine if they disappear quickly. If that means reverse engineering the whole game then it's probably not worth it since I have limited programming skills. Otherwise, any advice would help.

Best regards

30 minutes ago, StarEmpire said:

Are mods reliable? When I played the game this morning, I experienced an "OOS Error" and everyone was blaming mods for it.

Usually all players need to have the same mod(s) active to avoid oss (I believe some GUI mods aren't affected).

30 minutes ago, StarEmpire said:

I didn't find the game there. Please can you provide the link? Thanks

I haven't been there before, but alphabetical order really works nicely for 0AD, so here you go: https://mod.io/g/0ad/m/autociv

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gurken Khan said:

Usually all players need to have the same mod(s) active to avoid oss (I believe some GUI mods aren't affected).

I haven't been there before, but alphabetical order really works nicely for 0AD, so here you go: https://mod.io/g/0ad/m/autociv

mod.io version is a very old one, for most recent update go to: 

To disable corpses go to settings -> autociv tab -> max corpses -> write down: 0
The mod is compatible with multiplayer and other players not having the mod

Edited by nani

1 hour ago, nani said:

mod.io version is a very old one, for most recent update go to: 

To disable corpses go to settings -> autociv tab -> max corpses -> write down: 0
The mod is compatible with multiplayer and other players not having the mod

Would you mind updating it?