I dont know what to do, can someone help me and explain ?

valdiusryb

40 minutes ago, Graham1 said:

Thanks for the instructions but it looks like the community-mod 0.26.1 has resolved this issue.

What? No. Please avoid posting statements that you haven't verified.

This post explains how to see the list of changes in the community-mod. There are no commits to the "main" or "signed" branch related to the Hero Garrison bug. There aren't even any merge requests related to it.

Yes, Stan said that this bug will be fixed in the community-mod, but that is a statement about the future, not the present.

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Norse_Harold said:

What? No. Please avoid posting statements that you haven't verified.

This post explains how to see the list of changes in the community-mod. There are no commits to the "main" or "signed" branch related to the Hero Garrison bug. There aren't even any merge requests related to it.

Yes, Stan said that this bug will be fixed in the community-mod, but that is a statement about the future, not the present.

I agree with what you have said above and was expecting a future release to fix this, so was surprised when the games started working with that release.

Having tested again, I can confirm that since installing this mod, I had since changed the settings to conquest and had been playing future games with this setting. Having reverted back to hero, the error is re-occuring :(

I apologise for my post above as it is misleading and will delete that reply. Now, I'm gutted that I have to keep setting up each game again :D or I can just leave as conquest.

:)

Edited by Graham1
  • Thanks 1