I dont know what to do, can someone help me and explain ?

valdiusryb

i can add this text:

ERROR: JavaScript error: gamesettings/GameSettings.js line 97 Infinite loop initializing attributes detected, components: ["biome", "campaignData", "ceasefire", "cheats", "circularMap", "daytime", "disableSpies", "disableTreasures", "gameSpeed", "landscape", "lastManStanding", "lockedTeams", "map", "mapExploration", "mapName", "mapPreview", "mapSize", "matchID", "nomad", "playerAI", "playerCiv", "playerColor", "playerCount", "playerName", "playerTeam", "population", "rating", "regicideGarrison", "relic", "seaLevelRise", "seeds", "startingCamera", "startingResources", "teamPlacement", "triggerDifficulty", "triggerScripts", "victoryConditions", "wonder"] fromInitAttributes@gamesettings/GameSettings.js:97:9 parseSettings@gui/gamesetup/Controllers/GameSettingsController.js:191:18 onLoad@gui/gamesetup/Controllers/GameSettingsController.js:89:10 SetupWindow@gui/gamesetup/SetupWindow.js:61:11 init@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:47:18 onPress@gui/pregame/MainMenuItems.js:99:13 performButtonAction@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:77:9 pressButton@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:63:10

ERROR: GUI page 'page_gamesetup.xml': Failed to call init() function

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stan` said:

@valdiusryb Do you have any mods ? If so disable them. If that doesn't work delete your matchsettings.json file. Check the FAQ for more info https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/FAQ

Thanks for the answer, no i do not have any mod installed, and i tried to find that file but i cannot find it anywhere.

This is the same error I am seeing. For me, it occurs after selecting "Single-Player" and "Matches". Previously, it occurred straight after selecting the same combination. 0 A.D. was installed from Flatpak (flathub) using Gnome Software. I then uninstalled and re-installed the RPM version (a25) which plays without any issues. After clearing out the remains of the Flatpak, I tried again (re-installed) and managed to play 1 game yesterday (as the Huns :) ).

Just tried 0 A.D. now and got the same screen after select "Single-Player" and "Matches" again. I'm using a similar setup as valdiusrybmyself against the AI (x3) with no mods installed. Like yesterday, if you close 0 A.D., logoff or restart computer, this error appears straight away. The error message doesn't appear for long and scrolls off the screen quickly.

:)

0 A.D. a26 Error.png

Edited by Graham1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, vladislavbelov said:

Could you attach mainlog.html after the error appeared? Also which map did you play right before?

Fedora have just released an RPM for 0 A.D. a26, so I'm back on that at the moment. Luckily, the Flatpak files were still in the wastebasket, so I have attached mainlog.html. The map was Harbour.

:)

mainlog.html