I wish this project a great sucess

Qsr

Wow guys my honors to you. Im cheking the wildfire games projects for quite a while now. Returning after few months I see this project is moving forward. I just want to wish you guys lots of luck finishing this outstanding project.

I mean I checked the music site and the quality of music is just amazing some profesional studious should be ashamed with the music they are pumping into theyr comertial products comparing to yours.

Also historical realism and graphics are fantastic achievements even more that you guys are in contact only through internet is almost unbelievable.

I love the screenshots with Greek hoplite formation wearing different shields I never seen that kind of realism before and I was thinking of that many, many many times and thats just one point.

Again I could continue like that forever so my salutations to you and all the best. I wish I could help somehow, but Im not very good at programing. I can draw but I guess you guys have more enough scilled concept artists .

Take care.

Peter K. aka Qsr aka ArgoNaut_Ares

Thank you for your kind words Peter and a hearty welcome to the WFG boards :P

I am happy that you enjoy the randomization, it is one of my favorite features as well :P We intend to implement it on a fairly large scale within the game as a whole.

As for Christmas screenshots Argy, I am not the one to talk to :P Still need that new graphics card :D

Thnx Pauland all of you guys. So when is this game plane to be released? Can wait looks so sweet" :D. Im so glad to hear that randomization is so heavely implemented. I can think of any previous game having that....You guys are genious!

• 1 month later...

Hi, im new here, although i've been looking at the site for a month or two, since i found out about it through Centy (HG name, no idea what his name is here). And i have to say this game is looking great form the screenshots that i've seen, and i am realy looking forward to this being finished and released, it look fantastic. Anyway, goodluck 0.A.D team.

Maffia

• 1 month later...

yeah, the the randomization is cool. What else are you using it for?you saed it was going to be widly used thruout the game.also would you be able to control it in the editer?some games that could use the randomize thing is gta so u dont see the same people over and over and over ...well idont know any other ones.