BUG: 0 A.D. on YouTube "was a problem reacting to this content."

seeh

1 hour ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

sure it's not the internet connection?

what you mean by this? my upstream and downstream is one of the best? maybe better than yours. or how do you mean that? I don't really have any other problems with the internet. and I can also forgive hearts everywhere else, as you have probably already noticed.

↓ 219,8 Mbit/s ↑ 45,6 Mbit/s,  ping response time: 14 milliseconds

Edited by seeh

1 hour ago, seeh said:

what you mean by this? my upstream and downstream is one of the best? maybe better than yours. or how do you mean that? I don't really have any other problems with the internet. and I can also forgive hearts everywhere else, as you have probably already noticed.

↓ 219,8 Mbit/s ↑ 45,6 Mbit/s,  ping response time: 14 milliseconds

it's better than my connection.

You should record when you have the inconvenience..I use Midori on the cell phone and I have less bandwidth.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

You should record when you have the inconvenience..I use Midori on the cell phone and I have less bandwidth.

yeah. it happens always. for about a year already without any single exception. Maybe i should record when its working correct again ;)

Luckily that only happens in "0 A.D. on YouTube" but then that always there. without any single exception

Edited by seeh