Enrichment of generic and specific names

Been noticing that there has been less activity for the history department, correct me if I'm wrong... so I would like to join the contribution on filling the jigsaw pieces especially the generic (or foreign/literal) and specific names of entities. You've seen me on the forums suggesting the names of city and town phases for a few non-Hellenistic factions, i.e. the Han and Mauryas. Already seeing an inconsistency on a few names of technologies like that "Iphicratean Reforms" one, "Delian Marines" seems better rename.

Does anyone know where I can start? Already began to collect PDFs, dictionaries, etc. to aid in this endeavor. Thank you!

To begin, the Structure Tree only has the Athenian faction the complete phase techs with Specific Names on both the left rows, list, and Information dialogue box: 

The rest only has the Specific Names on the latter: Back to the topic, what are your thoughts for the names of the Village, Town, and City phases for the factions that yet to have specific names for each? Including "Village Phase" as for consistency on the left-row tooltips.

For the ancient Greek stone production boosts, how about "Thêtes" for the Serfs upgrade? Would want to know what is the context for "Therápontes", too. "Andrápoda" should be translated as "War Captives", not just slaves in general.

23 hours ago, Stan` said:

We still have the history strings missing, which appear in the detail panel.

There are some diacritics inconsistencies as well that needs to be fixed.

Examples?