Hi from South Africa

Hi all

I've been keeping an eye on your AD0 developments for quite some time and thought it best that I now introduce myself.

My name is Adam Martin and I currently work at the University of Johannesburg.

I was guided here by (if memory serves) through the AI Scripters forums when AD0 first appeared, since then I have always been keeping an eye on your developments. I do always appreciate a new screenshot ;)

Since AOK II, there hasn't been a strategy game that I could really latch onto (I must be honest...never tried Rome: Total War though). I really appreciate the timeline you are using as I've grown tired of modern warfare strategy games.

Nowadays I unfortunately can't play any game that lands in my lap, so my gaming time must be chosen wisely. Also I have grow disillusioned with strategy games out there lately...none capturing what I used to encounter a few years ago. For the record I did buy (ahem...preorder) Civilization 4 only to be brutally disappointed with its technical flaws. :)

I look forward primarily to the AI modification capabilities of AD0...and of course the warfare involved :P

I have already donated a small amount and will continue contributing when the opportunity presents itself. I unfortunately have very limited programming experience, but would be more than happy to help out in any way possible.

Reading all the other intro posts, you guys really make one feel welcome.

AI! Yes! We have some of the best AI programmers not already employed by the industry! :P I am sure they will not disappoint.

Secondly, welcome to the forums. Keep requesting more screenshots! It's been my experience the more the community asks for, the more Jason (aka Wijitmaker) allows me to give you. ;)

And last, but not least, I am delighted we have someone in the community from Africa. I am sure that continent (Antarctica aside) is the least represented here in our community. It's nice to see us human beings coming together. :)

I have been keeping an eye on the AI development for sometime :banger:

And last, but not least, I am delighted we have someone in the community from Africa. I am sure that continent (Antarctica aside) is the least represented here in our community. It's nice to see us human beings coming together. :P

:) Never thought myself a representative of this continent (sound very official), but hey it's always been my home ;)

• 2 weeks later...