I'm surprised nobody posted about this...

Maybe I should be the first to get the ball rolling on the incident of the two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders who were arrested for having sex in a bathroom.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/foot...heerleaders.ap/

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were arrested after a bar dispute that broke out early Sunday after patrons complained the women were having sex in a bathroom stall, a police arrest report said.

Police reports named the women, but The Tampa Tribune reported officials were checking into whether one of them gave a false identification. One woman was charged with battery, and the other with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Both women were released on bond later Sunday

The women were locked in a stall at about 2:10 a.m. Sunday when other patrons got angry they were taking so long in the bathroom, the police report said. The women left the stall, and one began arguing with another patron of Banana Joe's, eventually hitting that patron in the face with a closed fist, police said.

The incident happened 11 hours before the kickoff of the Panthers' NFL football game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The cheerleaders traveled to Tampa on their own because members of the team's Top Cats squad are on the sidelines only at home games.

Panthers officials told The Charlotte Observer at Sunday's game that they were aware of the reported incident, but declined further comment.

Well, I'll be the first to say it: LOL!!!

:)