United States will start bombing Antarctica

Geez, I didn't find either of those funny. I wonder what's wrong with me.

Vit, I sure hope they don't think that is a representative sample of the American population where you're from. But if you find that fearsome, they just might. You know, that is a just a small segment of the population, and the producer obviously thought, "I'm going to find the dumbest people possible, and have no one else on the video". If you have nothing better to do, you can find a few idiots walking the streets of a US city and get them to say country names for the camera and fail to recognize that Australia is not Iran. Please, it's not fearsome... you could find that for any country on Earth, the US far from most of which.

Kavkaz-Center (www.kavkazcenter.com) - is Chechen independent international Islamic Internet agency. [...] The Kavkaz-Center Internet Agency is oriented to cover events in the Islamic world, Caucasus and Russia.

Amazing how the internet can give a voice to such an array of viewpoints on this little blue ball some call earth.

What's fearsome, the video or the comments below it?

To clarify, Jason's quote about the Kavkaz center refers to the first google result for "US bombing anarctica". The Kazkav center appears to be a news source, motto: "news facts analysis", that gives, I think, mostly editorials. The news often presents very gruesome pictures of dead children and bodies in Iraq at the top of the page, and seems to consistantly present only one side of the viewpoint. Anyhow, nice "news facts analysis".