Happy Halloween

I actually helped clean-up this thingy that was going on at my brother's church. It was really fun BECAUSE (goldetrophi. lol) near the end this guy named Ben and I were cleaning up the upstairs of the builing and there was this huge peice of cardboard and we both jumped on it and slid all the was down the 70 or so steps. Sooo much fun. We ALMOST crashed into the wall though.

It was really fun BECAUSE (goldetrophi. lol) near the end this guy named Ben and I were cleaning up the upstairs of the builing and there was this huge peice of cardboard and we both jumped on it and slid all the was down the 70 or so steps.

Where does Carlos come into this? And it's goldenratiophi

Because he corrected me on that. He said that I should say "because", because "'cause" isn't a word. Or something like that. Did that make ANY sense to you what so ever?

Cause is a word, but it has a different meaning to because. If you want to say cause, use an apostraphie: 'cause

Here's me!

Heh, cool

• 2 weeks later...

I read in the newspaper today that a guy in Venlo (Dutch city) shot two children because they came collecting candy...

Venlo, I thinks that`s a pretty criminal place, the (Dutch) movie Van God Los was based on the story of a gang that was active in Venlo (de bende van Venlo). (It`s a nice movie by the way)

The last time I dressed up for Halloween was in grade 8 when I was a mental patient

Lol, I was showing a friend at school these forums and he pointed this out to me- when I posted this I meant I dressed up as a mental patient :D

I hope everyone here was smart enough to figure that out :)

As far as "cause" and "because" I use the apostrophe because it's better than a sloppy slang "coz" or "cuz"

It isn't grammatically correct, it's pure slang. Comes from pronunciation in our dialogue and such.

Anyway, on Halloween I was Flava Flav. I had the clock and everything, so fly... No one even knew who I was, so disappointing.