First Post

Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I first stumbled across WFG and then promptly forgot I signed up!

However at long last my life settled down a bit and I figured I might as well get back into the swing of things, glad to meet all of you and hope to see this game up and running soon!

-Ice

• 2 weeks later...
0AD, since I'm somewhat of a history buff myself and am totally fascinated by the time period that runs from the rise of Greece to the height of the Roman empire.

Well, from what I have seen of 0ad so far, we are in for a real treat :)

Although the real fun wont start until TLA comes out :D

History! *blech* I can hardly stand it. At least I'm a Christian and I have alot less than evolutionists. We start history a few million years ahead.

Lol, just do what I do and be a Christian and an evolutionist :(

• 3 weeks later...
You can't be a Christian and an Evolutionist at the same time. The theory (not scientific law) of Evolution was created to get rid of God so that people don't have to believe in moral absolutes and can think that man decides truth.

Sure I can ;)

Just because it was theorozied to take God out of the equation doesnt mean it carries out its intended purpose. Pope John Paul II (MHRIP) wrote several things regarding evolution and God. He was able to show how it is possible for evolution to have taken place with God as it's divine creator. Not the least of these pieces is his adress to the Pontifical Academy of the Sciences, but this can all be discussed in my new Theology discussions thread :)