Paul is probably related to Sarmats

Got my results from the National Genographic Project today:

https://www3.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/index.html

I'm a member of Haplogroup I, with genetic marker M170, mostly found in the Balkans (I'm a Croat (y)). Roughly 20,000 years ago my ancestors settled in modern day Bulgaria and Romania and began spreading out from there. Eventually they spread north into parts of Germany, Scandanavia (sp?), and the Ukraine. It is believed that a tribe of Sarmatians took over a people known as the Horovathos in Ukraine during the 4th century AD. The two merged, with the new name of the people being Hravatski (Croats). Since my DNA is shown to have no link to Afghanistan (where the Horovathos originate) it is more probable that my ancestors were Illyrians who resided in Croatia from approximately 1000 BC or Sarmatians in the Ukraine before the Horovathos arrived.

So either way its pretty cool :)

Absolutely, but since mitochondrial DNA only tracks females, males can only be tracked through Y-chromosomes, which links me (and all others) to Eurasian Adam roughly 31,000 to 79,000 years ago in Ethiopia.

The results I received shows the movement from Ethiopia, to the Middle East, to Central Europe. I highly recommend that everyone give the project a try (y) Very cool to see where you come from.