My custom biomes

In this thread, I'd like to share some custom biomes I made for the random map generator. I would also appreciate suggestions for future biomes.

The first is "Congo", a tropical biome with African wildlife (including forest elephants).

screenshot0005.thumb.png.7650b20297ae824b7c4dd179bec8438a.png

The second is "Maghrebi Coast", representing the Mediterranean coast of northwestern Africa.

screenshot0003.thumb.png.41bc4b0d159292957ed5cf12bad84d8a.png

maghreb.json maghreb.js congo.json congo.js

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tyrannosaurus said:

中国北方,一个有樱花和竹子的温带生物群落。 截图0006.thumb.png.add903be00c4bbcdad91e7cbda35099c.png

northchina.json 2 kB · 1 下载 northchina.js 1 kB · 1 下载

During the Han Dynasty, the climate in North China was close to subtropical, so there was also abundant bamboo in North China. In addition, the cherry blossom variety in China was cerasus serrulata.

• Like 2

With the addition of Han, generic biomes from China are missing. We have to refine and commit this, at least the Han related biomes.

We also need some new fauna. Perhaps pandas as they have become a symbol at this point. Livestock and huntables as well.

• Like 5

3小时前,笑脸说:

随着汉族的加入,来自中国的通用生物群落消失了。 我们必须完善并承诺这一点,至少是与汉族相关的生物群系。

我们还需要一些新的动物群。 也许熊猫在这一点上已经成为一种象征。 牲畜和可猎物也是如此。

There are also many suitable animals, such as elephants, rhinos, red-crowned cranes, South China tigers, wolves, jackals, black bears, Chinese alligators, etc. The species of Chinese wild animals in the Han Dynasty were very rich.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AIEND said:

There are also many suitable animals, such as elephants, rhinos, red-crowned cranes, South China tigers, wolves, jackals, black bears, Chinese alligators, etc. The species of Chinese wild animals in the Han Dynasty were very rich.

Does any specific biome or map upload, do you recommend any region?

12 小时前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

是否有任何特定的生物群落或地图上传,你推荐任何地区吗?

Not yet, I haven't been involved in map making, and I don't know if any other Chinese players are involved.
In terms of recommended regions, Guanzhong关中, Hetao河套, Shandong山东, Peiping北平, and Liaodong辽东 are all good. These places are often related to the war between the Han Dynasty and Xiongnu. I rarely recommend South China, because these South China had a small population during the Han Dynasty. Not much is known about these places.

• 3 weeks later...