0 A.D. Testing: Questions?

Morgan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FAQ has a list of requirements that is woefully out of date - sorry about that. Unfortunately, we have no concrete idea yet about system requirements. For shorthand, I'd look at the minimum sys requirements for Age of Empires III and assume ours would be similar.

Edited by Mythos_Ruler

• 2 months later...

Well, unfortunately I doubt that the only thing I can say for sure is that if there doesn't happen something unexpected or we lower our standards dramatically it's not going to be finished within 6 months to a year. Programming being the bottleneck, and I'm most definitely not saying that we don't have skilled programmers on the team, just that it's been hard to get good new programmers when the ones on the team don't have the time anymore. If we wouldn't still have some of the "old programmers" left there wouldn't happen all that much, not that there haven't been skilled people applying, but in some cases they've underestimated the project or their free time and left too soon, and due to the size of this project it takes a lot of time to get into the programming in any case. But we just might have a few things coming up that could help speed things up a little bit, as always one should expect too much though :)

• 9 months later...