What do you look forward too in 0ad?

ZeZar

• 1 month later...

I am looking forward to:

1. more realism and historical accuracy in the units, buildings, and the map objects

2. more realistic and convincing tactics and battles

3. more realistic and convincing systems for building and commerce

4. a much more flexible editor than I have seen to date in RTS games

5. downloadable modules that add missed features and improvements

6. the ability to download new units and objects as they come out without having to wait for a full module upgrade

I am very new to the Wildfire and 0 A.D. forum and I have not read all of the posts yet, so forgive me if I say something previously stated. My comment is the following. I have played (extensively) all of the A.O.E. games and loved them all. The biggest issue I had with all of these games is simple. Each empire has advantages over one another such as gathering resources +20% or build ships faster, or move faster, etc. When you are playing, you notice the differences on your empire. Here's the glitch. The AI seems to "cheat". What I mean is that regardless of what modifiers are available to the empire that the AI is using, it is always faster and gathers resources faster and builds faster then any empire you choose. Was this intentional or is it a glitch?

• 2 weeks later...

I think that was intentional for the harder difficulty levels.

I'm looking forward to the all unique historically accurate civs, the naval combat, and...I dont know I guess just that standard RTS feel like AoE.

I think that was intentional for the harder difficulty levels.

I'm looking forward to the all unique historically accurate civs, the naval combat, and...I dont know I guess just that standard RTS feel like AoE.