What do you look forward too in 0ad?

ZeZar

I dont want the answer "the whole package". I want specific things!!

Ill start then:

I am really looking forward to the great grapics, the editors, the extreme posibilities for modding and tweaking, and of course, what i look "the most" (hmm, should that be "more", i dont really remember that. In Norwegian it should be the most, but i remember something about writing more instead :() fun about 0ad is to CRUSH Cheezy and Timmi in a 2on1 match vs me :):D

muhahah

So, what do you look forward too?

OMG, it's Zezarrrr! Long time no see, my friend. How are you doing?

Anyway, I think it would be MP for me too, just some nice competitions or something.

Hey Argalius (y)

Im fine, been away from RTS games for a while, but found out it was time to check out WFG again. And now im really looking forward to the betas. Though there arent really much activity anymore here, was much more active :-)

But that can change (y)

hehe, anyway, i also look forward to competing against all of you guys :) And to check out the modding parts of the game :--d

Hey Argalius (y)

Im fine, been away from RTS games for a while, but found out it was time to check out WFG again. And now im really looking forward to the betas. Though there arent really much activity anymore here, was much more active :-)

But that can change (y)

hehe, anyway, i also look forward to competing against all of you guys :) And to check out the modding parts of the game :--d

Well certain things have changed, like the rearranging of the General Chat for example meant quite a loss in the post count. But I wouldn't consider that as a pity, really.

Hey Zezar, your avatar was intended to be such? It says someting like "This image was stolen ...".

I'm looking forward for modability under Linux (so I hope in implementation of Blender into 0AD).

I intend to change 0AD to Medieval mod, or at least I plan to help with it if someone has that idea too.

I loved Age of Kings and I felt it as a shame that it was so hard to mod and that there wasn't chance to mod most of stats of units and tech trees. I dreamt about making total conversion of it. I also love Medieval: Total War, it is modable quite well, but it has quite heavy limits. That is why I'm co excited about AD as I expect that with it will make my dream come true and I hope, that community will help me to make it happen, too.

I don't need some super mod tools. I can make myself comfortable with Blender and some text editor. But this doesn't mean, that I won't appreciate it.

I'm fairly certain they have a GUI tool for editing their equivalent to our actor files, since that'd be horrible to edit by hand (unlike AoM's anim files, which were designed for hand-editing) - but I imagine it's unlikely that they'd think about releasing it, since they don't seem to be interested in spending much time helping modders :). (Incidentally, I can only see six downloads of AoE3Ed from *.ensemblestudios.com, and ten ES people who looked at the thread [or at least the images in it] on AoE3H; so they don't seem exceptionally interested in how modders help themselves either...)

But, in any case, I bet they don't have as many pretty colours as our Actor Editor (y)

• 2 weeks later...

Im looking foward to seeing all the units we see on the concept pics come to life.... right now im just looking forward to the day where ill be able to see the game on my computer, with me going "woah this is great";). The screens that have been pumped out in the last few months make me wanna see the world youve created come to life even more:)

No, its not intended. It was a smilie, but somehow it has been removed ... i guess it was not legal to use it? Have to fix that sometime ;-D

Mythos: Hos is your other game going? The ... morp or what it was?;)

forgot something, i really look forward to beating Curufinwe, who i have not talked too in ages ;(

• 1 month later...