The ultimate "Show us your workspace" - thread

dscn47823kg.th.jpg

Starting off the picture on the left:

family computer, small battery backup, fax machine, television, 80 GB Tivo, VCR, DVD, extra 15" monitor, paper supply, my monitor, keyboard, wireless mouse, surround sound headphones and speakers, fingerprint scanner, thermaltake cpu tower with Terminator bobble head, 3 mousepads, and my supa dupa APC Smart UPS 1000 battery backup with a stylist Yoda on top. :(

Hope you like it. :)

workspace-thumb.jpg

Top left: A poster we created celebrating our finals of school in Germany (Abitur), with our Matrix-ified school in the background.

On the desk: *Lots* of clutter, a Fujitsu Siemens notebook (called "sundown"), a sign of my tea-drinking habits, a new Eizo TFT (yay! :().

On the floor, starting from the left: Netgear router/AP, Kyocera laser printer (black&white, duplex), too many cables ( :) ), my main desktop PC ("deadlights") with an FPGA board on top, an older PC ("tranquila") next to some spare switches and graphics cards.

My trusty old Iiyama Vision Master CRT is visible in the bottom right.

Adding to the overall nerdiness of the room, but not visible on the picture, is a roughly 2mx1.20m big whiteboard on the opposite wall ;)

cimg20476dk.th.jpg

Bottom left: Old blue swivel chair

Top: Speakers, Printer, CD rack full of CDs that never get used, pile of empty CD cases

Middle: 17" CRT

Middle-top: Pile of printer paper, various books

Middle-bottom: Router, phone/fax, pencil, bank card, LCD torch, mobile phone, Some random old tapes (wtf), minidisks, part of my tripod, camera case

Middle-tray: Monitor, optical mouse

Top draw: Lots of DVD cases with variosu games and stuff, RW CDs, some old floppys, other random crap

Middle draw: Various manuals

Bottom draw: Random cable, air duster, sound card

Below desk: Bin, surge protector, my recetly finished build with Fedora Core, Enermax and AMD Sempron stickers on the front, random draw thing full of paper

And that's when it's tidy! :)