When will we hit 1000?

I just noticed we have 945 members and I thought it would be funny if we'd do some kind of "contest" for it. The prize will be nothing less than a +rep, added by the one and only me! :banana:

So please post your bets, the date on which we will hit the 1000 members milestone. Betting will end as soon as we have 970 members, people that already placed theirs are also able to alter them before that time.

Good luck!

List of betters:

Sam = October 13th @971

Paal_101 & TheCobra1 = October 19th THE WINNERS!

King Tutankhamun = November 15th

Lorian = November 21st

Dnas = November 23rd

DarkangelBGE = Novermber 30th

Natedog = December 4th

CheeZy = December 15th

goldenratiophi = December 16th

pyrolink = December 28th

Titus Ultor = January 15th

Current Members = Over 1000!!

Voting is closed!

Edited by Argalius

As someone involved with quality around here, I feel I must inform those participating in this thread that the member count function is defective. The member count will never reach 1,000; in fact, the member count will skip from 999 to 1,001. We are looking into this issue. ;)

The price will be nothing less than a +rep, added by the one and only me!

I'm assuming you mean prize, right? ;)

Thanks for the heads up Dnas. :)

As someone involved with quality around here, I feel I must inform those participating in this thread that the member count function is defective. The member count will never reach 1,000; in fact, the member count will skip from 999 to 1,001. We are looking into this issue. :(

That's just stupid...

You might want to be more polite to the quality assurance manager, Argalius... he might report that a bug caused user 412 to have 1000 posts than he's supposed to. :)

And perhaps he may decide to ignore the bug that the water in our wells are radioactive blue. ;)

:(

I didn't say Morgan is stupid or something, but the forum software, why haven't they just added 1000, it's not that only few fora get to the 1000.

I didn't mean to offend Morgan in anyway, if I did I apoligize.

I doubt you did. :) I was kind of joking in my post. :(