Disconnected with no warning, boring...

Manimal

I was writing my topic... slowly as usual. (I'm getting old)
Then I've clicked on "submit" and the Captcha annoyed me repeatedly without validating my confimation.
So I saved a copy of my writings and went back to the list of topics, where I've finaly noticed I was signed out.

One thing is to be noticed :
I can't see the red top bar with my nickname when I'm wrting in the Edit Box because the display is scrolled to the bottom of th page...
Please fix that.

1 hour ago, Manimal said:

I was writing my topic... slowly as usual. (I'm getting old)
Then I've clicked on "submit" and the Captcha annoyed me repeatedly without validating my confimation.
So I saved a copy of my writings and went back to the list of topics, where I've finaly noticed I was signed out.

One thing is to be noticed :
I can't see the red top bar with my nickname when I'm wrting in the Edit Box because the display is scrolled to the bottom of th page...
Please fix that.

user sessions gets destroyed after a period of time when you are inactive to keep your account safe. Like @hyperion said, you can decide to prevent sessions from being destroyed when you are inactive by ticking "stay logged in" on the log in screen, i suggest you only think it when you are logged in from your personal pc :)

I know the reasons of automatic session log out.

However how the forum's engine can consider someone is inactive while creating a topic or replying to some topic, whatever the time it takes ?...

Edited by Manimal
highlighted some words

• 2 weeks later...