Lots of inconvenience

AirXonix

Hello! Here what I found:

1. I can't make printscreen at fullscreen mode. It's capture main menu only.

2. Can you please disable all immortality to undeletable buildings. The current artificial intelligence can seriously get stuck in a takeover attempt.

Spoiler

screenshot0001.png.7548c79241c96c161143a5326d16df20.png

3. The most worse that I can't quick reset quantity of hired units. Rewinding the counter takes a long time. Is it possible to reset it automatically without exit from game or set the upper limit of the counter?

Spoiler

hgm.png.5fddf6374912bc61a69a1a31a600666e.png

4. I can't make normal screenshot with pressed shift to show you numbers at conter. It's possible only at windowed mode. Can you fix it?

13 minutes ago, AirXonix said:

3. The most worse that I can't quick reset quantity of hired units. Rewinding the counter takes a long time. Is it possible to reset it automatically without exit from game or set the upper limit of the counter?

Reveal hidden contents

hgm.png.5fddf6374912bc61a69a1a31a600666e.png

Hi, you don't need to push that number to like 90. If you leave it at like 10 it should be enough. Just hold shift and press on the unit button several times. Then release shift.

31 minutes ago, AirXonix said:

31 minutes ago, AirXonix said:

4. I can't make normal screenshot with pressed shift to show you numbers at conter. It's possible only at windowed mode. Can you fix it?

I never encountered a problem like that, but I believe there are sometimes problems with certain window managers. Maybe if you stated your OS and window manager, maybe your settings, someone would be able to help you.

@Stan`

35 minutes ago, AirXonix said:

If you are on windows, I would recommend Snip & Sketch. If you are using Linux I would recommend Spectacle, as a screenshot software just in case windows managers or hotkey managers don't work. 

You can try pressing 'windows' button then 'print screen' button on your keyboard if you have it. Alternatively try ctrl+printscreen

37 minutes ago, AirXonix said:

2. Can you please disable all immortality to undeletable buildings. The current artificial intelligence can seriously get stuck in a takeover attempt.

Which map is this? I mostly play on Mainland and Acropolis Bay and I haven't realised this issue yet. 

38 minutes ago, AirXonix said:

image.thumb.png.1a36d115e8cabccf8870673a37226024.png

Set the batch training size in settings/options to a small number. 

39 minutes ago, AirXonix said:

If all of the print screen hotleys don't work, you can use snip and sketch or spectacle then set a delay of 3 seconds. 

7 hours ago, Stan` said:

You can use F2 to make screenshots in theory.

I need to hold shift to show conter numbers. Pressing F2 with shift make huge screenshot without GUI.

3 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I am unsure of what behavior he is describing. The AI usually treats them like any other capturable building in my experience. 

Do I understand correctly that all buildings that fall under my borders begin to change color to mine? When the AI walks past buildings, it will often start capturing them, but since the building is constantly coming under my control, the AI is constantly forced to approach it and recapture it. Usually when the AI loses a building it destroys it. Since the building is indestructible, he won't be able to get rid of it quickly. In addition, I would like to be able to decide for myself what should stand in the place of an indestructible building. If I want to build a tower there, then this building will interfere with me. Such buildings simply steal a free position, because towers, city centers and forts can only be built at a certain distance from each other.

8 hours ago, Sevda said:

Which map is this? I mostly play on Mainland and Acropolis Bay and I haven't realised this issue yet. 

Gallic Hightlands (2).