Heavily Zoomed Custom Map

So I've browsed around and found many tips on overriding things etc.. but the issue I am having is persisting over two custom maps I made in paint.net then height-map imported then designed. they play just fine, and eventually, I would like to release them into the wild but the issue is, is that both maps I've created, when played, are zoomed up so close and do not zoom away perhaps a problem with the way I am designing? or a setting I am unaware of excuse if this is a noob map creator issue, but I am in fact a noob x)

screenshot0003.png

OK so on the map pictured I had no water set to begin with, once I set the water level the FOV maker started looking a bit more normal and functioning well great suggestion! However the zooming out to see over the battlefield is not fixed which most likely lies within my design. thank you for your suggestion hyperion! with that being said Stan` Is there a guide in existence as to the depth of grayscale or rage between say  #5a5a5a to #a6a6a6 which is the monochrome scale or what the luminosity level max range is or what it most responds too? I have a lot of maps I wish to make and contribute to 0 AD community but there are a few things poking and prodding around for answers thus far has nor bore any fruit on.

Update: Just setting water does not help but setting it to the point you can visually see the water does I will attach a new screen of the now made pond which fixed the giant FOV marker.

Ok so last post on this, you can see the issue from the image posted above and thanks to Stan` hyperion & vladislavbelov this issue is now at a close for those looking for development answers to make your own maps read on. Stan mentioned the atlas reads 16 bit grayscale heightmaps which have to be true grayscale and not saturated at all. I used Adobe Photoshop CC and got decent results but prefer Paint.Net which achieved the same results (after I corrected color palette) as Adobe and is free.  If you are looking to design your 1st heightmap in Paint.Net for Atlas normal size map at 4 Players the image size I used are as follows 512 W x 512 H Resolution 200 Px. without getting into too much details here I will be back soon to post a video that would help anyone create their first map from scratch. there are other videos present on the internet but none that focus on utilizing readily available programs or over complicated processors.