Toxicity report

22 minutes ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

"yekaterina" might have a ton of smurf accounts, but there is still a huge gap in playstyle and more importantly behavior between them and shyft.

Playstyle and behavior can be adapted.

Both are super fast at booming, but very vulnerable to rushes. Both are from the same street somewhere in the UK? Yes, of course.
Kate vanishes, Shyft gets active, then Shyft gets banned, then Kate suddenly returns? Just a coincidence.

Kate said that Shyft began as a noob, but thats not true. He appeared out of nowhere as a 1500 player just like most accs of Kate.

Shyft boomed and fought usually 2 minutes before yekaterina accounts do. I know you are a good enough player to easily beat both of them, but I am not so I think its easier for me to see the differences. If yekaterina was able to change seamlessly from behaving like shyft to normal, I think it would be a multiple personality disorder situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Player of 0AD said:

Playstyle and behavior can be adapted.

Both are super fast at booming, but very vulnerable to rushes. Both are from the same street somewhere in the UK? Yes, of course.
Kate vanishes, Shyft gets active, then Shyft gets banned, then Kate suddenly returns? Just a coincidence.

Kate said that Shyft began as a noob, but thats not true. He appeared out of nowhere as a 1500 player just like most accs of Kate.

Nah, every shyft account is identical. He logs on with some offensive name and within minutes, he says "donkey".

He is too simple to maintain two personas.

Edited by real_tabasco_sauce
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 14/03/2023 at 3:56 PM, Player of 0AD said:

Both are super fast at booming,

I'm not, at least not anymore. I'm much slower than you at this point, maybe 140 at 10:00

but very vulnerable to rushe

I am, but I haven't rushed Shyft so I don't know.

Both are from the same street somewhere in the UK? Yes, of course

Not exactly the same street. The A501 is a long curved road that connects many parts of London, including mine and St Pancas. I'd expect him to be somewhere down a smaller alleyway but not far from the main A501. An analogy would be road 96a of Berlin - I'd be at Wrangelkiez and he'd be at Pranzlauer Berg. Both are connected by the same road but quite far in distance. Nevertheless he lives in Reading now - I pass that city every time I go to university. It's a major transport hub in Britain. Reading is about 70km from where I live

Not true. Remember this thread was started by Sevda. Only I have Sevda's forum password

Kate said that Shyft began as a noob, but thats not true.

Perhaps I underestimated him in my first game with him. I won a battle against him easily because he had fewer units. Even as a teammate he was slower than me at booming (at that time) 

But I didn't notice shouting for help though.

Kate suddenly returns? Just a coincidence.

I didn't suddenly return. I had been in the lobby for some time gradually and gradually but I didn't see you at all. Maybe we narrowly missed each other because of community mod?

One major thing that drove me back was MarcAurel. @MarcusAureliu#s :heart: I do have many other hobbies and commitments so I can't hang in the lobby all the time like last year.

In conclusion, I feel very sad that the 2 of you think I'm Shyft, because that is a serious accusation as it suggests that I'm as abominable as him and unwanted by the community. The accusation has  hurt me so much that I was unwilling to even look at the forum until tonight, after my friends encouraged me to speak up. The fact is, there are many British 0ad players; Shyft is only one malformed individual of this wonderful nation. I hope that you will not discriminate against the entire UK just because of this one shoddy product. In the meantime, I thank @BreakfastBurrito_007 @real_tabasco_sauce and @rossenburg for speaking up :heart:

@Player of 0AD if you are still convinced that I am Shyft then we should escalate this to @Norse_Harold (lobby moderator) and @Stan`to  discuss how to resolve this. 

And @G.O.A.T I don't know what's up with you or what you have against me. You seem to be following me around and dropping in random comments calling me smurf. Since you only exist on the forum, would you like to raise your concerns regarding me to @Stan`? If you believe that I have mental health conditions then I'd appreciate it if you can recommend me a psychiatrist.

2 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

I'm not, at least not anymore. I'm much slower than you at this point, maybe 140 at 10:00

I am, but I haven't rushed Shyft so I don't know.

Not exactly the same street. The A501 is a long curved road that connects many parts of London, including mine and St Pancas. I'd expect him to be somewhere down a smaller alleyway but not far from the main A501. An analogy would be road 96a of Berlin - I'd be at Wrangelkiez and he'd be at Pranzlauer Berg. Both are connected by the same road but quite far in distance. Nevertheless he lives in Reading now - I pass that city every time I go to university. It's a major transport hub in Britain. Reading is about 70km from where I live

Not true. Remember this thread was started by Sevda. Only I have Sevda's forum password

Perhaps I underestimated him in my first game with him. I won a battle against him easily because he had fewer units. Even as a teammate he was slower than me at booming (at that time) 

But I didn't notice shouting for help though.

I didn't suddenly return. I had been in the lobby for some time gradually and gradually but I didn't see you at all. Maybe we narrowly missed each other because of community mod?

One major thing that drove me back was MarcAurel. @MarcusAureliu#s :heart: I do have many other hobbies and commitments so I can't hang in the lobby all the time like last year.

In conclusion, I feel very sad that the 2 of you think I'm Shyft, because that is a serious accusation as it suggests that I'm as abominable as him and unwanted by the community. The accusation has  hurt me so much that I was unwilling to even look at the forum until tonight, after my friends encouraged me to speak up. The fact is, there are many British 0ad players; Shyft is only one malformed individual of this wonderful nation. I hope that you will not discriminate against the entire UK just because of this one shoddy product. In the meantime, I thank @BreakfastBurrito_007 @real_tabasco_sauce and @rossenburg for speaking up :heart:

@Player of 0AD if you are still convinced that I am Shyft then we should escalate this to @Norse_Harold (lobby moderator) and @Stan`to  discuss how to resolve this. 

And @G.O.A.T I don't know what's up with you or what you have against me. You seem to be following me around and dropping in random comments calling me smurf. Since you only exist on the forum, would you like to raise your concerns regarding me to @Stan`? If you believe that I have mental health conditions then I'd appreciate it if you can recommend me a psychiatrist.

Don't worry, don't let the opinion of strangers on the internet affect you.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

@YekaterinaI have nothing against anyone here. I just catch smurfs and report them. You are correct, comments related to smurfing. It is not just you whom I revealed => no personal interest. 

I never mentioned your mental health issue. 

Alter ego is just another wording for impersonating to someone else or pretending to be someone else. Simply smurfing from my point of view.

as @Lion.Kanzenwisely advised "don't let the opinion of strangers on the internet affect you." It is just opinion. 

11 minutes ago, G.O.A.T said:

@YekaterinaI have nothing against anyone here. I just catch smurfs and report them. You are correct, comments related to smurfing. It is not just you whom I revealed => no personal interest. 

I never mentioned your mental health issue. 

Alter ego is just another wording for impersonating to someone else or pretending to be someone else. Simply smurfing from my point of view.

as @Lion.Kanzenwisely advised "don't let the opinion of strangers on the internet affect you." It is just opinion. 

Firstly you have to differentiate between an opinion and claims such as " X is Y smurf account". Opinions are mainly value judgements, you declare that you support something, or that you are against it. This is different in nature from claims that state a supposed fact.

• Like 3

When it comes to Syhft-Sierra you also need tot think about the whole backstory. Claiming someone is Shyft-Sierra is basically claiming someone was beeing insultive, narcisist and higly manipulative. While anything will be very hard to prove for anyone, i still suggest that this finds an end. At the minimum you cant be certain if you are severely insulting a person right now. You should, in your own intrests, respect at least legal boundaries in a public space such as this. For example this might even be a crime under german law ( 186 StGB ). You are free to think whatever you like, but as soon as you talk about someone in public, it is not just your personal affair any more and affects others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G.O.A.T said:

You are correct, comments related to smurfing. It is not just you whom I revealed => no personal interest. 

You have accused many people on your list, the list is not personal, but on many occasions your remarks are directed against me. For example, in the Ratingd disputes thread, you commented "smurf strikes back" - satirically targeting me. 

Alter ego is not just smurfing; it suggests that I have split personalities which is a mental health issue.

Your comment suggests that you support weirdJokes' accusation. I also interpret that as an personal aggression: at the bare minimum, you are using a metaphor to imply that I am as horrible as Shyft. I've never met you or talked to you before in the lobby so it was not just. 

Your smurf list is not just an opinion but a conjecture. You likely traced people's IP in order to obtain those. The accounts which I have used only once was listed without error, but the accounts which I play often with were not on the list, because I used a VPN when using these frequent accounts. An account which I created but never played with was on the list (I didn't use a VPN when logging in), which suggests you are tracking my IP. Why don't you use this tracing tech to see whether I am actually Shyft?  I don't know whether this act is legal in Bangladesh but tracking IP without concent is certainly a violation of data protection acts of both the UK and the EU. Since you are spreading this list (actually a list of victims violated by you) on the forum, I believe the manager of the forum @Stan` who lives in the EU should interfere.

As I have pointed out before, your list is not perfect and has some major errors. For example you put some of my accounts into berhudars list and his into mine. There are also names under my list that I have never seen before or clearly aren't me. 

You should also apologize to weirdJokes for identifying him as PhyZic. You are  calling weirdJokes a rude person in writing that in your list. That's also very offensive and it is certainly wrong. 

@MarcusAureliu#s please elaborate more on EU law and PhyZic's offenses.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

You have accused many people on your list, the list is not personal, but on many occasions your remarks are directed against me. For example, in the Ratingd disputes thread, you commented "smurf strikes back" - satirically targeting me. 

Alter ego is not just smurfing; it suggests that I have split personalities which is a mental health issue.

Your comment suggests that you support weirdJokes' accusation. I also interpret that as an personal aggression: at the bare minimum, you are using a metaphor to imply that I am as horrible as Shyft. I've never met you or talked to you before in the lobby so it was not just. 

Your smurf list is not just an opinion but a conjecture. You likely traced people's IP in order to obtain those. The accounts which I have used only once was listed without error, but the accounts which I play often with were not on the list, because I used a VPN when using these frequent accounts. An account which I created but never played with was on the list (I didn't use a VPN when logging in), which suggests you are tracking my IP. Why don't you use this tracing tech to see whether I am actually Shyft?  I don't know whether this act is legal in Bangladesh but tracking IP without concent is certainly a violation of data protection acts of both the UK and the EU. Since you are spreading this list (actually a list of victims violated by you) on the forum, I believe the manager of the forum @Stan` who lives in the EU should interfere.

As I have pointed out before, your list is not perfect and has some major errors. For example you put some of my accounts into berhudars list and his into mine. There are also names under my list that I have never seen before or clearly aren't me. 

You should also apologize to weirdJokes for identifying him as PhyZic. You are  calling weirdJokes a rude person in writing that in your list. That's also very offensive and it is certainly wrong. 

@MarcusAureliu#s please elaborate more on EU law and PhyZic's offenses.

I publicly claim just with this sentence (and also one before you responded) I do not support weirdJokes suggestion you are "Shyft Sierra". 

To the smurf list  - It is collaborative list from multiple sources and people - sorry I won't reveal any of them. You can try suggest fixes in the list if you want.

If you read that list you probably noticed there are some records with different coloring and text style. Also explanation that list can contain wrong entries.

I never called weirdJokes a rude person - it is just your imagination. He claimed not being PhyZic in public and we are reviewing it (we are slow, but soon to be resolved)

43 minutes ago, G.O.A.T said:

publicly claim just with this sentence (and also one before you responded) I do not support weirdJokes suggestion you are "Shyft Sierra". 

Good. So you were simply off topic. This thread is about toxicity and not smurf account.

You can try suggest fixes in the list if you want.

I suggested many times and many changes but you decided to ignore me. 

we are reviewing it (we are slow, but soon to be resolved)

What exactly are you reviewing? It is a known fact that weirdJokes is not PhyZic. You should remove it immediately. Keeping that line for any longer is an insult to him, because it is a metaphor. It suggests that you and your sources think that weirdJokes has all the traits of PhyZic, or at least they are similar - not desirable traits. 

Edited by Yekaterina

@G.O.A.T I have also suggested many times you should add a short explanation for each account, but you are still ignoring me. A simple example:

Yekaterina = güzel_kiz (because same IP and similar playstyle)

This makes people feel less insulted and there will be less hate.

Edited by Yekaterina

Please follow the lobby Terms of Use, everyone. Duplicate accounts without authorization are not allowed, so any duplicate accounts that anyone has, please disclose them to the lobby moderators and the reason for having them. Also state which account you would like to consider your primary account from now on. We'll review the request for authorization and might actually authorize a duplicate account or two for legitimate purposes.

G.O.A.T, please stop calling duplicate accounts "smurfing". Smurfing, as far as I know, means more than just using duplicate accounts. It means lying about one's skill. I think that Yekaterina is good about disclosing their skill level when asked, so that games can be balanced.

weirdJokes, an unfactual acccusation of a crime (for example breach of contract by violating the terms of use, bullying on the Internet , or ddosing people. These are crimes in certain jurisdictions.) is called libel. Please don't do it. If you have witnessed misconduct or a crime then please disclose the evidence to the moderators. Don't make accusations without evidence. That goes for you too, G.O.A.T.

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stan` locked this topic