The Last "Where You Are" Thread You'll Ever Need

I'm on top of Sam; sorry Sam :). I'm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you wanna see me and Sam, you have to zoom in kind of far.

Esteban--If I didn't know that english wasn't your first language, I would have thought you had just made a typo. Your english is very good. :D

There are a couple of ways that could be phrased better, for example:

Guess which one I am.

Guess which is me.

One thing to note: this may have just been a typo, but that is actually a command, you're telling somebody to guess, not asking them to, so it should be a period.

I placed two identical faces.

The first one, dubbed "The Quebecker", refers to the place where I actually live. (On top of Montreal, in Quebec, eastern part of Canada) The second, dubbed "The Melvillian" refers to the place where I ultimately intend to live, perhaps where my deadstone would be placed (As I have no intention for my body to be buried.). It is in Extreme Northern Canada, on Melville Island. It seems a cold place (and I will not deny it), but the landscapes are so marvellous. the website i have linked to it contains photos of the island, look under île de Melville.

I made two, but because I realized that I could mark my exact house only after I placed the first one.

The one under "Cory" is my exact home, down to the pool and roof color. It was remarkably hard to find, considering that I didn't think to use the "hybrid", and had to do it all by the highway system and what I thought the roof of landmark buildings would look like.

I made two, but because I realized that I could mark my exact house only after I placed the first one.

The one under "Cory" is my exact home, down to the pool and roof color.  It was remarkably hard to find, considering that I didn't think to use the "hybrid", and had to do it all by the highway system and what I thought the roof of landmark buildings would look like.

Well I got rid of that first one then. I do have the power to delete locations at will since I created it. :)