What Are You Playing Until 0 A.d. Arrives ?

DarkAngelBGE

Too cheap to buy games, so I'm trying to distract myself with old Dos games for a few seasons until I can get TLA and 0AD for free.

I'm also trying my hand at making a game with a friend. You can go to www.redhand.wz.cz to find something out (not much) and download a really primitive alpha-demo-demo with graphics ripped from GTA2.

• 1 month later...
NFS:Underground.

That game 0wns :P I have alot of maximum skills with that game, ask Brian/Desmond. Got some screenshots going 215 MPH on a Miata, when it can only go 200MPH max. And I don't cheat (there aren't cheats for stuff like that anyway) I love my skills.

Actually, nearly any car can go over 200 with the special NOS package you get near the end of the game.

I have had my Nissan SKyline up to 225 before the engine finally cracked on me.

I've got a busy gaming schedule,

Starts off with Empires: DTMW, I beat the scenario a long time ago, played allot of SP, now i'm going to MP. I cant get my hands off of AOM:TT, its what I've been playing exstensivily for a long time, trying to increase my online rating. I think I'm going to get Hitman: Contracts and Spliner Cell, Pandora tomorow. Also been looking forward to the Rise of Nations sequel. :P