Dancing in tg, and refusing to stop by Saidrdz

vinme

last few seconds, of whole game, is the dancing, maybe it happened b4 also, idk.

he couldnt beat archer cav, so he start dancing, i pause and tell him to stop he replies somethign like "no XD"

then some stupid ppl saiyng "just unpause" etc. ofc no point continuing game if enemy cheats.

then i ask again, he say "stop hit and run" implying archer cav somehow remotely equivalent to dancing.

etc, just stupid ppl being unreasonable and impatient, and instead of kicking saidrdz, woodpecker kicks me(instnatly ending game ofc, becuase balance ruined).

anyway just wanted to post the humiliation, hope this causes total loss or respect for salty players who get bitter over losing and start cheating over it, then make absurd excuses as to why they did it.

also wanna note how stupid and incapable of reasoning ppl can be, instead of understanding he cheated, and ending game after he refused to stop, baning him from future games, theyd rather ignore it, they are as responsible as the cheater, for being stubbornly blind to circumstace.

Dont complain when game is shlt with cheating players, etc when you cant follow common sense of not allwoing cheaters to get away with it.

funny thing is, they ALWAYS start cheating when losing and never cheat when winning, this is another undeniable proof they comprehend that its cheating, obviously, and use it when getting desprate/frustrated, like a kid throwing a temper tantrum instead of admitting they lost, as if cheating will somehow qualify a win, which obv it doesnt, it auto qualifies loss.

metadata.json commands.txt

I agree that saidrdz did do some dancing once the game was lost. However this is not the whole story, in fact your account starts being problematic right here:

41 minutes ago, vinme said:

woodpecker kicks me(instnatly ending game ofc, becuase balance ruined).

the game went on for about a minute until it was ddosed, with vinme having left and re-entered the lobby. This is just what I observed.

vinme was irate in chat at the host that he had been kicked and not Saidrdz, so he kept trying to verbally confront the host in lobby chat. The host just wanted a new game so a new one started and filled up, but got ddosed as well.

A third game started and this one took about 3 minutes before being ddosed, and people were able to rejoin the same host this time

I took this screenshot of when vinme joined that host after the ddos did not fully take down the game. It is true that I should have taken more of them when he hinted that he would take action against the host player.

I think every third party in that host (spectators, players) will agree that even if vinme is correct to accuse saidrdz of breaking an unspoken rule (dancing), that his over-reaction including insults to the host and other players as well as ddos attacks constituted a worse offense than saidrdz' dancing.

I hope this clears things up for anyone interested.

659717472_ScreenShot2022-08-02at5_26_01PM.png

meh, every player has been accused of ddos at this point, as for insults? i reall calling him stupid for being unreasonable, and no, calling som1 a jerk, stupid etc for acting the way he did, isnt comparable to cheating, or to waht he did, not even close.

the timing is pretty convenient tho, maybe som1 wanted to bring blame on me, that seems likely.

id imagine that game was guranteed loss, albeit we did destroy our side completely (me and wally), our other side was saying they were losing, from what i recall, so i presumed removing me at that point would cause guranteed end)

honestly i dont think any1 shouldve been kicked, but if anyone did have to be kicked only obvious option is saidrdz.

i dont see why woodpecker would kick me, except just stupidity.

i never hinted id take "Action"(whatever that means) against the host player now you are just full of shlt.

what overreaction?

verbally confront? lel thats a pretty stupid way to word it.

"insult" is an arbitrary concept, it can be considered an insult to be kicked from a game you wasted 10-20 min or so on, for 0 reason, it can be considered an insult when your opponent cheats, etc.

i only had a problem with said and woodpeck, not other players playing the tg.

if he just wanted a new game hed have ended, instead of kicking me.

at the end of your comment, accusing me of ddos,with 0 proof except mere correlation just removes any legitimacy from whatever you say, not that your wordings didnt already do it mostly before then @BreakfastBurrito_007.

Its interesting how slight intentional changes in context, and the way the narrative is organized, really cahnges the message and implications, you would be a great journalist on some rich guys payroll to spew propaganda emotional stupid ppl would eat up @BreakfastBurrito_007

i dont like when people act polite but passively malevolent, i think we can all agree its a thousand times worse than being outright "rude".

"EveRYOne would agree" that my 1.overreaction(didnt overreact), 2.insults to hosts and other players(anything that can possibly be intrpreted as an insult would merely be adressed at said and woodpeck not other players, so again, full of @#$%) 3.ddosattacks(what does this have to do with me, why bunch it in so conveniently, into other things you relate to me, very disgusting). so yeah, just totally full of @#$%.

this clears up nothing for anyone reading, the whole post is full of agenda and persinal emotion.

if people gave less respect to politely sounding people, or people pretending to be civilized the world would be a less disgusting place.

1 hour ago, vinme said:

persinal emotion

personal emotion? I am not the one lashing out with "stupid" or using cuss words on every sentence and writing long unhinged paragraphs. It is true I should have gotten more screenshots to convince people who might read this. Otherwise it is just you ranting to people who are tired of your antics, which is the reason you got kicked in the first place. You did not get kicked because SaidRdz wasn't dancing, you got kicked because the host, the players, and the spectators were tired of your hysteria.

• Like 1

@vinme you have my condolences for what had happened to you. SaidRdz can be a difficult person at times and he has banned me before, just because someone in the game claimed that I am a smurf. All I asked for was to spec... It was a rushed decision by woodpecker to kick you as well.

On the other hand, I don't think dancing is cheating. If you see him dancing, you can dance back. In A25 the effects of dancing is much weaker than A23 and the lag limits what it can achieve.

5 hours ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

The timing of the ddos here does sound super suspicious

Might be the connection to the host being unstable, or an error on the client side. If your ISP doesn't give you a stable connection via fibre optics or if you share a cable with many other people, you will drop at times. It happens to me at times and players often resort to witch-trialing suspect ddosers even though it is SKY (British ISP) who is giving me poor quality ADSL cables.

Woodpecker might have lost connection because a salmon chomped some of the trans-Atlantic cables connecting him to other players.

• Like 1

this time i was in @Rockss tg host, and saidrdz joined, i ask rocks to specify no dance, rule to which he agreed, and he stated "no dancing allowed".

afterwards said said he would dance, planned to dance in that game intentionally.

then they talked in spanish i believe, after which some time passed and said still hadn't agreed to not dancing.

i dont like rocks who refused to remove him, instead repeatedly asking me to "please start, its just a game" etc, instead of asking said "please dont dance, its just a game"

im sure he did so because said was his friend, so hed rather side with him, and proliferate cheating, disrespect a player who doesnt cheat by removing him.

Acero also tried to pretend there was any discussion to be had on this obvious matter of not allowing cheating players in games.

he said something along the lines of "i think we must reach a reasonable compromise, we are all reasonable people here after all" "you need to see things from other peoples perspective" or "you are arrogant, you are so sure of youself"  etc, playing with words to sound fake polite while spewing bs, i asked what saidrdz's side was, to which he replied something like "maybe he doesnt think dance is cheating" which i quickly debunked obviously, with game history of how turnrate slowing was implemented in a24, to counter dance, and even after it caused issues, it only was somewhat reduced, still not to same extent as a23 though.how we all agreed, over years to make dance not allowed, as it was rampant in early years and its undeniable for anyone who has played vs dance, it makes game worse, repettetive, boring, with power of dance abuse forcing all to dance.

i think people just dont care, theyd allow host to remove me, over a cheating player.

so i got removed from the tg for not readying,because player admitted to wanting to cheat.

to whoever has finished reading my post, please post below, if you think dancing is acceptable, and if so why.

On 03/08/2022 at 8:02 AM, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

personal emotion? I am not the one lashing out with "stupid" or using cuss words on every sentence and writing long unhinged paragraphs. It is true I should have gotten more screenshots to convince people who might read this. Otherwise it is just you ranting to people who are tired of your antics, which is the reason you got kicked in the first place. You did not get kicked because SaidRdz wasn't dancing, you got kicked because the host, the players, and the spectators were tired of your hysteria.

yes, personal emotion, ie you have emotional bias, and spew bullshit malicious nonsense with "polite" pretend undertone, to try and discredit me.

Id say for a fact, that would be very well defined as "lasing out" so yes, you are lashing out.

unhinged pargraphs? what part did you find unhinged, please give at least 1 example, given you accuse me of writing many paragraphs, this task should be very simple, but ofc its not, given you have 0 basis for your pointing and sputtering.

you shouldve gotten more screenshots to convince people of what exactly? im sure there are people who were specs, whod confirm what happened, and i assume you wont accuse me of denying anything that happened, that did happen.  im just ranting at people? every sentence i write has a point, and i dont get derailed to unrelated subjects, there is no "Rant" there you go again @BreakfastBurrito_007 again with another empty insult for the thousandth time, 0 self respect clearly.

the reason i got kicked, was becuase woodpecker was being unreasonable, for whatever reason.

do you want people, to put up with cheating, yours and other peoples shameful behaviour, in relation to me simply opposing cheating, saying things like "just dont worry about it" or "you are overreacting" , "its just a game" ruins the game, people who actively promote in this manner, cheating, and help cheaters, dont deserve any respect whatsoever and are not to be taken seriously.

the host was the only one who decided, to kick me, there was NO discussion among players, the spectators of course are irrelevant given they had no right to decide what us players should do, but they also didnt side with said, at all whatsoever.

again another accusation, its tiresome, but id rather reply to this nonsense, to avoid someone, who is just skimming and not putting effort into looking at details, to misinterpret you or what you write as in any way reasonable, polite, legitimate or respectable.

its rare for a person to have 90% of what they say/write come out as pure manipulative virtue signalling bs,i guess thats some sick form of accomplishment in a sense to be so motivated by unhinged emotion almost all that you say is wrong, and no this isnt an insult, its my opinion that i fully believe in, 90% of what you say is total bs.

• Haha 1

oh and i forgot, my antics? what antics? can give at least 1 example?

another empty accusation, and statment "people" lol, what people, its just you, who tries to word things to state emotional empty attacks, as fact.

"im right, everyone knows im right, and anyone whod doubt me is clearly wrong and not worth talking to"

every time one of your empty attacks gets easily dismantled you move on to another point and sputter, theres no end to it, so i ask you adress replies, instead of posting more and more endless point and sputters hoping something sticks.

• Haha 1

<< omg stop topic spam plz >>

Also dancing is not cheating:

The game has parameters that define the movement of units. The player can move as much as they want, resulting in micro (considered good) and dancing (considered bad). However, the line between these two can be grey. For example, would you consider retreating a unit in a zig zag pattern dancing?
It is better to allow all unit movement than to try and ban specific movements.

Another reason is that it doesn't really effect the game that much. It could a little in a 1v1, but all it does in a TG is make you mad lol.

I believe acceleration in a26 will be the end of dancing, so you can finally be at peace :D

Edited by real_tabasco_sauce

15 minutes ago, vinme said:

can give at least 1 example?

Everything you have written qualifies as "antics" XD

1. This entire discussion. And the other topic you made. 

2. You are super toxic in the lobby too, always hating on nubs.

3. u get extremely angry when you lose, profanity and all.

4. You blame everything on other people, and act like you are perfect:

20 minutes ago, vinme said:

Id say for a fact, that would be very well defined as "lasing out" so yes, you are lashing out.

21 minutes ago, vinme said:

im just ranting at people? every sentence i write has a point, and i dont get derailed to unrelated subjects

21 minutes ago, vinme said:

the reason i got kicked, was becuase woodpecker was being unreasonable, for whatever reason.

"Oh no it couldn't be me, it couldn't be that I messed up. It has to be someone else's fault"

long story short:

"im not ranting!!!!!!"

*proceeds to rant

:LOL:

On 03/08/2022 at 11:53 AM, go2die said:

@vinme Mr. Jerk even I trust you did not DDOS, I also believe you can be very anoying with your language. If host kicked you because of your excellent verbal skill that is also feedback you need to consider.

annoying with my language? do you mean i affect people to the core, ie my words sting because i point out something they dont want to admit to, or face?

i did not insult woodpeck, or even say anything that could be interpreted as insulting, before he kicked me, i didnt even speak to him i believe, so he merely kicked me because of stupidity, ie "he paused, so he must be at fault" instead of looking at things objectively.

i believe he was deeply innapropriate as a host, by kicking one of the players, and im sure my team wouldnt have been happy, and neither would enemy team, pretty sure he was also in the enemy team, this also greatly deligitimizes his hosts, but we all know how no1 cares, sadly, about host quality, given we have juarca, whose hosts are still joined, even though hes a notorious rage quitter, ending 10, 12, 15 etc min games, becuase he didnt play well, got bad kd, etc.

he didnt consult others, ie "should i kick vinme? " or something similar.

11 hours ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

"Oh no it couldn't be me, it couldn't be that I messed up. It has to be someone else's fault"

long story short:

"im not ranting!!!!!!"

*proceeds to rant

how is this qualified as "antics" ? my behaviour is neither amusing, silly or strange(standard definition of antics).

define toxic, again with arbitrary allegations, ie something that cant be proven and is interpretable by feelings, just like insult and such.

i never hate no nubs, ie inexperienced bad players, i even coach many of them in 1v1s for fun, i have 0 problems or anomous towards a player that tries to play well but just cant.

i do get annoyed by people who are annoying, ie intentionally losing, even when told what to do, intentionally not doing it out of malice or stubbornness(foten not that they believe im incorrect, but they just dont want to do it, becuase they feel like it), then they deny any wrong doing, and accuse me of wrong doing.

if they simply admit they made a mistake or that they werent correct to intentionally lose, or be unreasonable, id leave them alone, but sometimes they dont and they try to blame me instead.

i dont get angry when i lose, i enjoy games where odds are against me the most, given usually won games are easy and there is no challenge, plenty of room to make mistakes and still wind up ahead.

i blame everything on other people and act like im perfect? how so? can you elaborate on this obviously empty and baseless insult/point and sputter, as you see im giving you the pretend benefit of the doubt, ie im still letting you explain, even though saying something of this sort WITHOUT PROOF is point and sputter by default.

i dont pretend to be uncertain about things im certain about, this is often misinterpreted by mentally weak people as arrogance, becuase they believe somehow, being soft and pretend polite, in conversation is a virtue that will absolve them of any inapropriate behaviour becuase they are "nice".

acting uncertain, or timid, indirect, pretending to expect equal or respectable opinions from another, who has proven to not be deserving of any respect is NOT humility, its stupidity.

"it coudlnt be me"? thats just a moot point, accusing someone of being arrogant or conceited, self assured etc.

how is that an argument? i can say same about you, and about 100% of all people, given everyone believes what they think, obviously, thats self evident, literally.

i still give people all the room to explain their opinions, question them, etc, adress what they say thoroughly, instead of skimming like you did, which is for a fact arrogant and proof of exactly the thing you had described.

you must understand that profanities, are just words, they dont determine a persons character whatsoever, 1 person being 100% polite is in no way better or more respectable, than another who uses profanities.

in fact polite people are generally the most malevolent and manipulative are the ones who are polite given they generally hide their intent and people who have reason to put effort into hiding their intent are dishonest.

generally less malevolent people have less reason to be dishonest.

we must all seek to question and be weary of polite people.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

long story short:

"im not ranting!!!!!!"

*proceeds to rant

i want anyone reading this, who studies rhetoric, to note how he not once gave an example.

1. was "this discussin" and the other topic i made. ie extremely general, vague, not adressing anything specific, thereby NOT GIVING AN EXAMPLE.

2.general accusation of GENERAL toxicity, again NOT AN EXAMPLE.

3.apparently i get extremely angry when i lose, again NO EXAMPLE.

4. i blame everything on other people, apparently and act like im perfect, but wait.. theres no example of this occuring, its again ANOTHER ACCUSATION.

hahaha i say what you do, then you do it again, not adressing what i say, bringing in NEW totally empty baseless bs point and sputters im certain you are not even planning of ever adressing from the moment you even think of them.

your mental point of origin is "how to i get a gotcha moment on vinme" not "how do i think like a sane human being who actaully wants to say what they believe, not what they think will make them appear better and those who they emotionally get offended by look worse"

• Haha 1

I don't need an example of how toxic you are in the lobby. Most people I know in the lobby agree on this. As for this discussion, just look at how you make such a big deal of nothing. You have written about 1000 words on this topic alone, just chill out. <this goes for the lobby too.

In any case, the bottom line is that @SaidRdz is innocent, no cheating was committed.