3D Television with touch and smell in 2020

I have no clue what it would look like...

Think about it: 2-dimensional cameras can capture one-dimensional videos.

3-dimensional cameras can capture 2-dimensional videos.

Logically, 4-dimensional cameras can capture 3-dimensional videos.

Hey man, show me a 2-dimentional camera that can capture 1-dimentional videos (lol!!!).

I have no clue what it would look like...

Think about it: 2-dimensional cameras can capture one-dimensional videos.

3-dimensional cameras can capture 2-dimensional videos.

Logically, 4-dimensional cameras can capture 3-dimensional videos.

I would say just a 2d camera (the film I mean by that) also takes a 2d movie, which appears 3d...

And not to meantion that 1 dimention is impossible... (4th is just unlikely (for now))

Hey man, show me a 2-dimentional camera that can capture 1-dimentional videos (lol!!!).

:)

Well, I understand exactly what Carlos is getting at. However, we do not have any examples of a 2D camera in existance (in fact, they are impossible for us 3D being to create). I doubt it will take a 4D camera in order to take 3D pictures, just 2 apertures for the 3D camera to similar the two "apertures" in of our eyes.

The idea is to measure the space of a vision. To do it, you need three information : distance under and over the horizon, distance left and right from the middle of one's vision, and distance from the viewpoint. So, you don't film in the same way as taking a picture, it is more calculation and evaluation.

To create touch, you must have some force acting against your skin. Finally, for smelling, the idea is to project the right chemicals in the air at the right time.

They already have 3D videos, but not commericially. For example, Disney World has a few theaters with it. There are special glasses you have to put on though. And as for this dimensions discussion : TV operates in 3 dimensions, width,height, and time. So it takes a 3 dimensional camera to take a 3 dimensional picture; it has width, height, and time->it's a video. So what do you say to that? :)