How to cross sea loading workers on ship?

Fenik67

As topic title, I cannot find a way to load workers on a ship (is there a transport ship?!?), when for example I start playing on a random map, and my enemy is on an Island, me on another one, with no ground to cross sea.

Thank in advance for any feedback regarding.

It depends on the type of ship. At the beginning of the game, after you build a Dock, you only have access to fishing ships. Unfortunately, fishing ships cannot transport troops, probably due to physics and/or citizen rights to not be forced to quarter troops. So, you need to LEVEL UP to Town Phase in order to UNLOCK the more advanced ships. Most ships besides fishing ships and fire ships, and fish 'n chips, allow transport of troops. Then, yes, garrison troops in the ships in order to transport them by following the steps that seeh described above.

So just open fire when you hit the (destination) shore, and hoist that rag. (I learned that trade from Piggy Knowles.) But first, select the ship and ungarrison the troops by holding shift and clicking on their pictures at the lower center of the screen. Alternatively, select the ship and press U on the keyboard to ungarrison all units.

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Thanks 2