The Suggest a Forum Feature Thread

DarkAngelBGE

One small feature/fix I've been wanting to mention for a while was fixing the tab order on certain forms. I use the keyboard as much as possible, so I like to type a message, press Tab to move the focus to the "Post" or "Add Reply" button, and hit Space to click the button. (Much faster than clicking with the mouse :king:)

This works on almost all forms. The reputation form is one where it doesn't work:

wfgsuggestion25zd.th.png

I've also noticed that if one opens the Quick Reply box on a page, then tries to use the Fast Reply box to type out a reply, pressing Tab moves the focus to the button on the Quick Reply box (instead of the Fast Reply box).

EDIT: Odd... BBCode seems to be temporarily disabled. Mark that for another suggestion :o

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to propose that the list of fonts we are able to post with in the WFG forums be increased with fonts relating to 0ad and TLA. For example, some fonts pertaining to the various civilizations in 0ad be included (Greek, Old Persian, Celtic/Germanic Runes, an informal Latin script or two, ect.), and for TLA there could be a few Tengwar fonts, and some Angerthas and Cirith fonts.

I would like to propose that the list of fonts we are able to post with in the WFG forums be increased with fonts relating to 0ad and TLA. For example, some fonts pertaining to the various civilizations in 0ad be included (Greek, Old Persian, Celtic/Germanic Runes, an informal Latin script or two, ect.), and for TLA there could be a few Tengwar fonts, and some Angerthas and Cirith fonts.

John, that will be some kind of problem, because in order for the fonts to be displayed properly we will need to have them installed on all forumers' computers, or else they won't see them. Of course, we would have an alternative "fall back" font if a particular font is missing, but at least not all forumers will have the same community experience anymore.

Personally I would like to keep it that way. If an Arda font is needed, and that is not too often the case, images would do the job awesomely, non?