Final era + full upgrades.

Akira Kurosawa

Is it possible to play starting from final era with full upgrades? Walking throu the ages is very boring. And is it possible to disable build zones and minimum tower/CC/fortress distance between each other limitations? After Age of Empires 2 it's hard to get used to.

Edited by DeWynter
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DeWynter said:

Is it possible to play starting from final era with full upgrades? Walking throu the ages is very boring. And is it possible to disable build zones and minimum tower/CC/fortress distance between each other limitations? After Age of Empires 2 it's hard to get used to.

maybe enable cheats?

gift from the gods (100k resources each + advance to phase 3)

i am too busy ( u can speed up things with this)

https://0ad.fandom.com/wiki/Cheats

Edited by rossenburg

8 minutes ago, rossenburg said:

maybe enable cheats?

Enter cheats each time? How about AI? Did they works on AI player? I'm asking about this function because resource farming and CC level grinding steals a lot of time and tires. Era 3 with low/normal/huge/optional resources would be the best option. What about multiplayer with disabled cheats?

Edited by DeWynter

1 minute ago, DeWynter said:

Enter cheats each time? How about AI? Did they works on AI player? I'm asking about this because resource farming and CC level grinding steals a lot of time and tires.

@DeWynter will not work for AI if you are an observer, but if you are a player it should work for you. I think to speed up things ( in a case where you are observer ), you might want to consider changing the game speed and watch the AIs do their thing. Im not sure you can start a game for AI with fully maxed upgrades but then you can start the match with 50K resources each + maybe increasing the game speed to make your life easier;)

31 minutes ago, rossenburg said:

50K resources each

Well, that is not exactly what I mean. I mean that you can play skirmish with standard conditions, but with skipping of any tech researching because playing with elite full upgraded units straightaway is more funny (for me). Also cheats may be blocked at multiplayer. Maybe devs could add this feature to game? It's like starting from post-imperial Age at Age of Empires 2. Without any time or cheats manipulations...

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by DeWynter
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, rossenburg said:

start the match with 50K resources each + maybe increasing the game speed to make your life easier;)

It's sounds like "try the jumping on crutches", while all that functions could be authomatically maked by program as preset.:D

Spoiler

N2uBnc.gif

Edited by DeWynter
  • Haha 1

@DeWynter This mod adds a Death Match victory condition which researches all technologies for all players at the start.

@Freagarach There might be a better place for this, or maybe VictoryConditions are actually Game Modes. EDIT: Not sure how tech works, but it seems I'm researching some stuff I shouldn't.

image.png

deathmatch_gamemode.pyromod

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Stan` said:

@DeWynter This mod adds a Death Match victory condition which researches all technologies for all players at the start.

@Freagarach There might be a better place for this, or maybe VictoryConditions are actually Game Modes. EDIT: Not sure how tech works, but it seems I'm researching some stuff I shouldn't.

image.png

deathmatch_gamemode.pyromod 2 kB · 1 download

Very interesting mod, I played here with alpha 26 and apparently everything works, is there a possibility to add it to the main game? This would be a good game mode for anyone who wants something different.

40 minutes ago, Lopess said:

Very interesting mod, I played here with alpha 26 and apparently everything works, is there a possibility to add it to the main game? This would be a good game mode for anyone who wants something different.

Maybe, but we are in feature freeze.

• Like 5

On 22/07/2022 at 5:35 AM, Stan` said:

image.png

deathmatch_gamemode.pyromod 2 kB · 4 downloads

How are tech pairs handled?

On 21/07/2022 at 12:34 PM, DeWynter said:

@DeWynterThe 10ad mod does some of this. In the version for a26, P2 and P3 upgrades are free and they complete in under a second.