Ever been in trouble with the police? :D

Haha, well sorta.

Brian and I were launching rockets in this park and this old guy thought we might be teenage terrorists and called in the police on us. :)

So then a few mins later 2 cop cars pull up and they slowly started walking towards us in the middle of the field. We were all "@#$%!". But we didn't get in trouble, but we had to cease launching them. :D Because someone complained they had to do something about it. Something about disturbing the peace. B)

Almost got caught with a stash of fireworks last year and lighting them off. :rock:

Well, lets see here... Charged with 2nd degree murder in 1993, 1st degree murder in 1995- No, just kidding! The only time I got in "trouble" with the police was when I was playing under a bridge when I was 9 or so... he just told us to get out from under there. Nothing much, but it was pretty traumatic for a 9 year old. :rock:

Um, I didn't get in trouble but I was trying to call my mom and I accidently called 911 and I freaked out and hung-up and the police came to our house. @CH: I remember that bridge insident! Something else happened but I don't want to say it here.

Yup, Desmond and I got in trouble for launching model rockets. I was pretty pissed.

@CH Now i know where you live because Uppy says she remembers when you were under the bridge. Therefore you must know her in real life so therefore you must also live in Washington State.

I'm sure you'd like to know, but you'll just never find out...

I think i just did. :rock::)

Edited by Brian

I myself had about 6 incidents already... firstly bar fights. :rock: And secondly Anti-War demonstrations..nice fights with the police, throwing stones etc. (I of course didn't throw any...I just watched my friends doing it. -.-).

Wow! You certainly have an unclean slate! As for me, I'm not really old enough to get that kind of a record...

Edited by Clodhopper

Tcha! That guy just doesn't realize it... :)

But my older (not oldest) brother had a scary experience with them cops, I'm telling you. PM me if you're interested...

Holy smokes! That was not the best experience ever. I would freak-put if I were him. It is actually pretty funny. :rock:

Well I'm trying hard, but so far only because I was riding my bike without a light on (about 7 years ago) and when I was walking in a demonstration against the Belgian court when I should have been in school.

My dad has a nice crime record though. Assaulting a police officer (during a demonstration he stuffed the police officer's uniform with eggs and pushed him against a wall a few times, because the guy was molesting a fellow demonstrator), a night in prison because of "disturbing the peace during a demonstration" (just happened to be one of the demonstrators caught by the police), and he used to be listed in the State's Safety (Belgian CIA) file as "dangerous to the state" (because of being a founding member of the Farmer's Union, demonstrating against the king and being member of a separatist group).

Well, my dad's a very peaceful and friendly person though, wouldn't harm a fly. Just happened to be demonstrating a lot as a farmer and Flemish-nationalist. In that case you're just bound to get in trouble with the police. He's good friends with them though, his best friend was even a BOB (Belgian FBI) officer :rock:

Bad side of the story, which was when he assaulted the police officer, was when a fellow farmer (who wasn't even demonstrating but returning home) was hit to death by a few (young and unexperienced) police officers. :/

I've had no trouble with the authorities before. I had a chat with one of them due to a right next door robbery. The Carabinieri gave my group a hard time in Rome when it started blocking off an area due to a small protest (that we saw later on) but we managed to slip in. This is one other incident very early in my life, but that's a bloody long story and I have other things to do. :D

I never had problems with police officers, but there's that story, when i was like 9 years old... I was so disgusted that I hate a whole city's population now, and have bad relations with autority in general (including my parents), and to have physical contact (going as far as a mere handshaking) with anyone. (I quickly got used to show respect with a Japanese bowing, and unless it is asked, I will not shake hands)

With police though, I only have that general problem with autority, yet, one of my father's friend is a policeman (from Sureté du Québec), and I'll always remember that demonstration in Ottawa, when I was still 17 years old.

I was pissed off of being in my room, and I decided to demonstrate in Ottawa. I secretly left my room, silently (so much that my parents only noticed at night, shortly before I called them!). So, my philosophical self went on demonstrating, then, when it was close to finish and the rain had wash me too much, I left and went on walking, doing some tourism around Ottawa. Then, on the way to my lodging, I met with two French-speaking policeman, and, jokingly, we took a picture, a policeman and me. I was covered with newspaper ink (from a newspaper mixed with rain), so the picture probablywould be great. This let me the feeling that it wasn't that bad at all. :D