What do you really expect from your life?

What does money mean to you? What do you expect from your life really? I mean we all got a finit amount of time here, so what do you really expect from it? Is it to have as much fun as possible? Is it to achieve something great so that the civilisation after you can have even more pleasure?

How would you answer this question..gang? :rock:

For me? I'm just here because it's my destiny to become president of the world. No, wait, not president. Dictator. What else is worthy for me? :rock: If you want to find out about the full extent of my plans, just PM me. In the meantime, Tim, I'm just trying to get some money. I really need... money...

Is it to achieve something great so that the civilisation after you can have even more pleasure?
Depends on what your meaning of "pleasure" is... Edited by Clodhopper

How can you expect it then?

And this is a weird question. I mean, my life is me. So should it be "what do you expect out of life" or "what do you hope to do with your life"?

a.) In which case, I expect life will hand me nothing, but if I keep on my toes, I might be able to grab a piece of the pie. "The harder I work, the luckier I get" sort of attitube.

b.) As for what I hope to do with my life... well. I should hope to get into college and learn about the things I love. Then I should hope to meet the person I love. Anyhow, any further than that is getting a little ahead of myself.. and what's the fun of having everything planned out? :rock:

I would like to just get a happy "easy" life. Just get married, children maybe and die in a warm bed with a smile on my face. I do expect some bumbs on the road, although I do not know what they will be and how I'll overcome them...

I always wanted to achieve glory, that people all over the world would know my name and that I'd be remembered on a good way for a long time. But I don't know if that is really what I need so I gave that up and just go for a normal and happy life.

That's the weirdest question to ask me, as my beliefs are so strange about life and its worth that it lead me to think I must not have any expectation at all about life, even my own.

So, the question limits myself to "what I want to do with my life". I was given it, I may give it to some other people, now, what left to live? So, my main goal I have come to think of worthy is to learn from the world, and have fun within the world with all this knowledge. So, my main goal is epicurianist, to be happy.